My eyes wide opened when I remember that I'm in Goo Junhoe's room.

"Mian mian!" I apologied.

"Who are you?" He asked again.

"Your new personal assistant." I said as I put the pillow on the bed and started tidy the bed to avoid staring at his body.

"Ahh. You're plain. Whatever wait for me outside." He rolled his eyes and make his way to his wardrobe.

"How about breakfast?" I asked.

"Forget it." He said coldly.

I rolled my eyes and make my way out from his room.

"Haish this guy. What with that handsome and hot look if he got that annoying attitude?!" I whined.

"But he's what.. again? Ah yes he's hot. And sexy tho~" I make a pervert face and back to my sense when I heard the door cracked opened.

"Who you talking to?" He look at me weirdly.

"No.. no one!" I smiled widely. He rolled his eyes and went away.

"Urgh!" I stuck my tongue at his way and following him from behind.

We get in the garage. "You choose which car should I drive today?" He asked.

"Gosh, just drive which one you want. Don't have to listen yo my opinion.. it's not like-" He glance at my way and I froze.

"A-ahahaha y-you know.. you can use that one." I laughed awkwardly and point at Audi R8 Matte Black.

How can he got cars in his age? Gosh I wonder how his parents house looks like. I tapped my chin.

"Yah you don't wanna go to school?" He asked through the window.

"A-ahh, nae~" I said politely even he's a little annoying and cold.

Like seriously, I won't let this opportunity burned just like cigarette. Duhhh~

-

In the car.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Park Areum. Yeah Park Areum. You can call me Areum." I smiled at him.

"Don't smile at me. You're ugly." He murmured.

"Ugly your ass-" I covered my mouth.

"What?" He frowned and glanced at me.

"N-no. Hurry we're late." I chuckled awkwardly.

Junhoe put his straight face and focus to the road. He stopped by the cafe near the school. I guess I know this cafe.

He took out his wallet from his back pocket. He handed me 20000won and point at the cafe outside.

"Go buy me coffee. Hot americano."

"Can I buy mine too with your money? Can I can I?" I asked hyped.

"Are you sure you're 18?" Junhoe tsked at me. Gosh, I hope I can punch his face right away on his nose.

"Pleaseeee????" I pouted and winky my eyes.

"Whatever." He sat straight.

I went out from the car and jumping happily into the cafe.

"Hi halmoni! Hi Dae oppa! Can I have 1 hot americano and 1 hot latte please?" I ordered at the counter.

"Have a seat little girl." Halmoni said to me. I know her since I've been working here before. But I quit because it's too far from my house.

"Halmoniiiiii~ I miss you so much!" I hugging her tightly as she chuckled.

"Long time no see. You're more prettier day by day, right Dae?" Halmoni teased me and Dad on the other side just chuckled.

She really want me to date her grandson, Junhong. But you know, he's my bestfriend. No I cannot because yeah you know, I don't feel like having a boyfriend yet. But he's my bestfriend! So that's no no.

This Dae oppa is one of my bestfriend too. Oh ya! I didn't tell you guys about my family yet right?

Alright I'll make it short. My mom is Park Seunyong and my dad is Park Taemin. Before my mom married with my dad, she married with this kind guy, Bang Dojeon and got a son, Bang Yongguk. He's my awesome step brother ever! He treat me like his own sister. He love me so much and me too. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ~

Done with my family. Gonna continue about this soon.

Dae oppa came out with coffees in his hands from the kitchen. "Here you go~" He handed me the coffees.

"Ahh Dae oppa, I've moved to Seoul Private School! And OMG I'm late!" I said and rushed out from the cafe.

Dae oppa followed me. "Why?" He shouted.

"Long story! I'll tell you later! Annyeonggg~" I waved him a goodbye and get into the car.

-

"Who's that?"

"Ahh, Daehyun oppa. He's one of my bestfriend." I told him and hand him his coffee.

He took a sip of his coffee and put it in the drinks' holder. "Whatever." And he drove off to school.

Haish this guy! My lung might fall to my tummy! Can't he let me wear my seat belt properly first before he pressed the padle. Urgh! Annoying asshole!

△△△

♔ anonnoying

Hi again! I'm so glad you guys love my stories. OMG I love you guys so much! I'm crying a river now ㅠㅠ nahh joking. I'm totally happy AHHH! Do vote and drop your comments guys! ♡

Go and read my previous fanfics:

▷ Our Promise [B.I★iKON]
▷ Brutal [Junhoe★iKON]
Psycho Love [Junhoe★iKON]

(P/S: Sorry for typos and grammar errors. Thankyou!)