Epilogue

EPILOGUE

JONGDAE'S POV

I've never ever, in my life experienced falling in love. Time comes wherein we realise that our... simple care, touch, trust with each other isn't just what we really think it is. It is more than what we think of.

I hate this kind of feeling.

I feel insecure.

I don't know.

Maybe because, people will criticize us. Why are two men dating? There is the urge to face the truth to everyone but you know whatever will happen, they'll end up discriminating you. Such a shame.

But in love.

Nothing is impossible.

In love, you only have each other.

In love, you wouldn't care people around you.

I want to shout to the world that Xiumin is mine. I want to shout to the world that XiuChen is real.

I want people to know.

No matter how shameful it is.

"Now is the right time." Xiumin whispered to me.

Yes, now is the right time to tell everyone. Maybe keeping it among us will do.

Everyone was sitting patiently on the sofa. Eager to hear the news we're making. Xiumin and I walked hand in hand infront of them.

"No matter what happens, EXO will be EXO. I hope our friendship won't be ruined." I smiled shyly.

They started whispering.

"Jongdae and I" Xiumin started.

"Are dating" I finished.

"MWO!?"

"H-How come.."

Just then Kris stood.

"Shut your mouth! Tao and I are dating too! Tsk." He said coldly but made Tao happy.

We're not the only one..

Suho slowly clapped until eventually, everone did.

"We're proud of you." Suho smiled at us.

Xiumin and I went out. We went to the rooftop. It was cold and snowing.

I hugged him from behind.

"I love you, my snow." I whispered

"Snow?" He asked

"Yeah, isn't it your powers?"

He snickered, "Yeah whatever."

I showed him my phone.

"What's this... x-xiuchen is real!?"

"Slow down, hyung. I made a dummy account." He looked at me and I winked.

I made a dummy account and left a simple message.

XiuChen is real

"Isn't it really true?" I asked.

He hugged me.

"XiuChen is real." He said.

I cupped his face and kissed him.

I'm happy with this guy. I'm already contented. I don't need anything. Xiumin means the whole world to me.

"I love you" I grinned

He threw a huge amount of snow in my face. What!? Where did that come from!? It was so cold, it made my muscles freeze!

"I love you too, fool." He smirked.

-THE END-

DATE STARTED: AUGUST 01, 2015
DATE FINISHED: NOVEMBER 22, 2015

-  -  -  x

an: JAJAAAAANA NANANDBDJDJD THANK YOU SM FOR READING VOTING COMMENTING SUPPORTING LUVU

i have an announcement soon ;;w;; more lyk a poll?? idek. jUST. i hope u all will participate ehhdhdhxbx. thx. hihihihihhi. i luh u all.

----mikachoawa (was pyochckhoon, tashangina and bubbletealove)