vii

XIUMIN'S POV

The day after they confirmed we're dating, Chanmi and I went out for our date. And as I got home, the atmosphere was awkward. The feeling was not the usual way I feel everyday.

"Minseok.."

They're all sitted on the living room.

"What's this? A meeting?" I asked but none of them answered me back.

"Let's just get straight to the point." Suho sighed.

"You didn't tell us that Chanmi and you are dating?" He asked.

"Ah... ne. I'm s-sorry for keeping it a secret." I apologized. I couldn't meet their eyes but for the secret's sake, I did my best not to avoid their look. Everyone's here except for... Jongdae.

"We feel so betrayed." Luhan said sternly.

"Please guys, I'm not in the mood to talk about this." I suddenly got pissed I don't know why. I went to my room and dozed off to sleep.

The following day, no one dared to talk to me. Fine. Keep it their way. I already apologized. They need more explanations. I know they know me that one word is enough.

Today is a free day. We can do whatever we want. That means, I can hibernate!

When I got out from my room, no one else was outside. I guess they left. I went to the kitchen and saw a sticky note on the fridge.

Jongdae 🙂

We'll be out for awhile. Take a rest, ara? Don't stress yourself out too much. Fighting. 😙

- EXO 😊

Huh!? They didn't even bother to leave me a sticky note! Aish! What's wrong with them!? Acting so immature! Fuck! I'm so frustrated!

Aish. Whatever.

So, Jongdae is here. That means, I can talk to him.

Without hesitating, I went inside his room. He's sleeping peacefully so I slowly sat on the edge of his bed. It's cold here but he has no tshirt. And... he's covered in thick blanket. Wow Jongdae.

"Jongdae-ah, I'm losing people who I love." I sighed.

I think I lost you. Now, the others are slowly drifting apart. Then Chanmi.. aigoo.

"You only think that."

A hoarse voice which made me bolt in suprise. He's awake!? Damn. I didn't even notice that. Jongdae sat and rested his head on the headboard.

"Jongdae, what's happening between us?" I asked.

"Hyung, you don't understand." He said nonchalantly.

"Of course! For fuck's sake, you suddenly treated me so cold that could freeze the whole world without even an understandable explanation!" I wasn't able to hold it back. My emotion empowered me.

"I'm sorry." He sighed.

"It's my family. You know how strict they can get." Jongdae smiled sadly. Just like how Chanmi smiled the other day.

"What is it?"

"Why are you treating me this way?"

"Hyung.. please," he stopped for a moment and avoided my gaze. "Break up with Chanmi."

Mwoya.. How would I even do that? Our relationship is like a marionette. It has the company who's controlling it.

"I love her.."

It suddenly slipped out from my mouth. I know, my heart knows, my mind knows that I don't. I only like her. Love? Who is the one who I really love? No other than, you, Kim Jongdae.

"How come they let you have your---"

"If you really love someone, no one can stop you from loving them." I answered him right away.

No one can stop me from loving you but fuck, I have no confidence.

"So, what about your family?" I asked, changing the topic.

Jongdae stared at me. Then, he hid himself inside the blanket.

"You'll know soon, hyung." He murmured.

I took a deep breathe.

"It's cold in your room, ya'know." I said but he didn't say anything. Slowly, I slid myself into the blanket right beside him. My arms snuck around his bare chest and pulled him closer. I felt his warmth that made me relaxed. Jongdae seemed surprise but he didn't react violently.

Our breathing was in pattern. I interwined my fingers with his.

"Jongdae-ah.." I whispered.

"H-Hyung" He stuttered.

"You smell good." I said out of the blue.

"Let's just stay like this for awhile." He said and faced me.

"Jongdae"

I couldn't resist myself from smiling. I cuddled him closer to me.

Can we stay like this, forever?

- -  - -  - -  -  - x
an: fINALLYYTY T T TYYY XIUCHEN SWEET MOMETS HEUEHEUEHEUEHUEE