ii

Xiumin's POV

I groaned as I held the bar. Stairs. People who live in 10th floor's worst nightmare. Stairs. I blinked, I started running down the stairs; hoping to catch the elevator on the 9th floor. But I failed. It indicates the elevator is already on the 7th floor. Then, I started running.

I ran and ran and ran down the stairs.

I reached 5th floor when the elevator was only at the 6th floor. I pressed the down button and ting! goes the elevator.The elevator opened. With a grin on my face I pushed Chen playfully who is now frowning.

"Aw man, you made it." He sighed.

What the hell! He has no mercy! How could Chen do this to me!? He let me run down the stairs from 10th to 5th floor! This is unfair.

I kept on panting. Sweat kept on rolling down my forehead.

Damn, Chen!

"Hahahahaha!" He almost lay on the floor. Fine, idiot, just keep laughing. Ting! We're already on the 3rd floor. I left him laughing like crazy there inside the elevator. What?! He didn't even notice me going out the elevator.
I'd rather use the stairs. I just can't handle Chen for this moment. How can he do this to me?!

"Oppa! Why are you crying?!"

"AAAHHH!!" I screamed when I didn't even notice a girl infront of me, hugging a banana plushie.

"A-Ani! I'm not! How about you? Your eyes are swollen." I asked back.

I don't even know this girl. She looks cute with her pigtails and yellow cheerleader-like uniform.

"Don't mind me, oppa. Oppa! You look familiar! I think I've seen you before." She said while narrowing her eyes.

She's just familiar with us.

"Ah.. Kim Minseok imnida! I need to go, little girl. Bye!" I introduced and stepped away but she held my wrist.

"I'm not a little girl, Minseok oppa! I'm Kim Chanmi~ and already 23!" She said as she let go of my wrist and waved cutely.

I waved back and watched her disappear.

If she isn't a child anymore, she's childish. It suits her.

"Waaah! That girl! Where did she go?!" I heard group of girls from not so far away from me.

Maybe they're looking for Chanmi. They have the same uniform but the difference is the color.

"Agh! Excuse me, but have you seen a girl hugging a banana plushie?" A red hair girl asked me.

"Yeah, Kim Chanmi? Her eyes were swollen. I don't know where she went but you better find her soon." I said with a big smile. Whoa, pretty girls.

"Omo! Nae! Chanmi! Thank you, oppa!" She thanked and they all started running.

"Kyah, we just encountered Xiumin oppa, girls!" One of them said just before their voices are not audible anymore. Finally, I reached the lobby.

I saw Chen sitting on the sofa until he finally saw me.

"Hyung! I'm so sorry!" He said, almost shouting.

"It's okay. Let's go, okay?" I smiled and dragged him out of the lobby.

Okay Xiumin, don't let your mood ruin your "date" with Chen. He hailed a cab and we entered. I chose to eat somewhere cheap but extremely delicious.

"Chen, I met a girl awhile ago." I said out of the blue.

Wait, why did I say that anyway?

"Oh really? Was she your type?" He asked like a gossip girl. He looks so eager to know about it.

"Nah," I answered. "So far from my type."

"Mwo? Then what's with her?"

I glanced at the window. Oh how I love the view of the busy streets of Seoul.

"I don't know." I pursed my lips, "But I think she made my heart flutter."

"M-Mwo.. y-you're in love?" He asked. He sounded sad that made me surprise. Why would he be so sad about it?

"Why?"

"Its forbidden, right?!" Chen answered.

"Oh.. yah. Well, I'm not in love with her." I said.

"Really? But why?" Chen asked, obviously clueless.

"I just like her.. that's all."

Crazy Chen. Why would I fall in love with a girl who I just met 5 minutes ago? I already love somebody. And that somebody is you, Chen.

As we arrived, we went down quietly. Cold wind welcomed us. I hugged myself as I shivered. So cold.

"Yas! A dinner with Xiumin hyung!" Chen said and stretched his hands.

"Yah, let's just get in!"

"Whoa. Amazing. Hyung! You're acting like a hyung!" He laughed.

I smacked his head playfully that made him stop from laughing. Yah that's right. Shut up.

"Aish! Arasso~ I'll stop."

Chen.. why do I love you so much?

He looked back at me with a serious face.

"Hyung.. aren't you going in?" He asked.

How can I ever confess my feelings for you? I don't think this feelings will be gone.

"I-I'm coming.."

x x x x x x x