vi

XIUMIN'S POV

"Chanmi, what are you doing here?" I asked.

Instead of answering me, she stood and did a bow.

"Annyeong haseyo, I'm Kim Chanmi and from now on, I'm your y-yeochin." She smiled forcefully.

I eyed hyung. What is he planning this time? He avoided my gaze.

"Yeochin? What's the meaning of this, hyung?"

"Take sit." He ordered.

I groaned in annoyance.

"You heard her, Xiumin. She's your girlfriend. Now, we released rumors about the two of you and later on, the CEO will release a statement, confirming you are dating each other. This conversation is only within this room, okay?" He shot us a deadly glare before leaving.

Why did they suddenly set me up with this kind of shit? And mostly, why Chanmi!? I mean, I'm totally fine with her though. I like her. A lot. The fact that I'm an idol.. we have so many fans out there. Different kinds of fan. What if they'll bash her? Bash her till her last breath. I wouldn't want that to happen. She's already struggling with her cancer yet she still has to face this. Chanmi is fragile.

"Is it okay with you?" She broke the silence between us with a crooked voice.

"No" I answered sternly.

She seemed a bit surprise.

"Oh.. I knew that." She said, almost whispering.

I caressed her cheeks that made her flinch in surprise. Oh Channi, if only you'd know how fragile you are.

"It's not that, Chanmi. I'm just afraid that fans might bash you. You're precious. No one can hurt you. I won't let that happen." I said as I sighed.

"O-Oppa.." Chanmi gasped.

I suddenly felt nervous. I thought it was attacking her again.

"Thank you for your concern, really."

She changed.

Chanmi used to be so cheerful. Look at her being so naive and timid.

"Are you.. sad?" I frowned, lifting her face up with her chin.

She smiled, "Ani."

Lies.

She smiled yet her eyes are screaming in sadness.

"Let's.. just go." I said.

As I entered the dorm, I quickly went to my room and collapsed on my bed.

I let out a groan.

What the fuck is really happening!?

-  - -  - -  - -  - x
an: short ud again mian!! XD