ix

XIUMIN'S POV

The following day, we all had busy schedules. Although I have the least things to do since I finished recording early. While killing time, I read some few articles about Chanmi and I. Who am I to expect positive comments anyway?

@ Guest69: HUH!!! why is xiumin oppa dating this fucking weirdo! ew. get a life chanmi! you weirdo! you leech! bitch!!

I had the urge to reply to that comment but they said I can't reply to any comments or feedbacks. So what I did is, I made a dummy account.

@ mscm_143: so much talking for the one who's not weird and a bitch. so much talking for the one who doesn't need to get a life. chanmi already has a beautiful life. plz watch your words. do you realize how much your oppa will get hurt once he reads your comment? they love each other. leave them alone. :) xiumin is happy with her at least be happy for them and shut your mouth. thx. :)

Agh! I hate this! Reading more comments wouldn't be productive. So I went to Jongdae, who's now taking a rest.

"How's your dance?"

He didn't stop panting so I reached him a glass of water.

"I read your comment." Jongdae said.

"Comment?" I asked.

He showed me his phone. There I saw MY comment in my dummy account. But how would he know that's me?

"That's not me, ya'know. We're not allowed to respond." I shrugged my shoulder.

Jongdae faced me with a stern look.

"Hyung"

"Ever since Chanmi entered your life, you started telling lies. What happened to you!?" He scowled at me.

"Are you telling me Chanmi is a bad influence to me!?"

"No! But see! You're defending her too much!" Jongdae shouted at me.

"W-Why do you care? I love her," I said proudly. "She's worth fighting for." I huffed before leaving him behind.

He was right.

But me telling lies wasn't Chanmi's fault. It never was her fault.

God, why does my mouth always tell that I love Chanmi when the truth is, Jongdae is the one who I love!

JONGDAE'S POV

I bumped my head on the wall hard. Hard enough to wake me up. What in the world was I saying? I didn't mean to hurt hyung's feelings. I just... don't like the idea of them dating.

I love Xiumin hyung. I really do. He treats me like his brother. I may sound selfish, but I miss the times wherein we bond almost every second in our life. But now XiuChen and XiuMi happened, it's as if we're slowly drifting apart. I hated it. I wanted him back. I miss him so bad. I miss the childish hyung in my life. As if he left a big hole right in my heart. I had a great time yesterday. I thought I was already having him back to me but I was wrong.

I could really tell he's in love with Chanmi. He was so protective of her. I still don't get it why she is worth fighting for.

His comment..

It was so damn obvious.

I faced the mirror and slapped myself.

"You're fucking selfish, Jongdae. Hajima!" I grunted

"Why are you feeling this way?" I asked myself.

This is useless.

This feeling..

The feeling when you have a brother who you really love had a girlfriend and she took most of his time...

Damn!

I sound like a girl! Fuck.

"You're not jealous." I reminded myself before pulling myself up and left the dance studio.

Stupid, yes you are.

-  -  - -  -  -  -  - - x