v

XIUMIN'S POV

It's been months since the XiuChen ship was made. I noticed it was fine with Chen although it was hella obvious he isn't comfortable about it.

"Chen!" I called him and sat beside him on the sofa.

He just raised me a brow.

"Mwoya? Are you fine?" I asked.

I felt a little bit nervous.

He recently became cold..

I was about to touch his forehead when he pushed my hand away and left. Oh god. What did I do? He made me nervous. I stared the whole time.

He went inside his room withouth leaving a word. 

As I stood outside his room, I hesitantly knocked on his door.

"Jongdae-ah. You seem down. Wanna talk about it?" I softly said.

I've never seen this side of Chen. And it worries me alot. What if it's about XiuChen? What if he already knew about me liking him? No! No! Andwae! Nobody knows my feelings towards him except ME. Only me!

I flinche when he swiftly opened the door and in a blink, he threw me a thick book and shut the door right in front of me. My heart ached. Jongdae-ah, why are you so rude?

I picked the book up.

XIUCHEN

The book was all black. Nothing else was written in front nor at the back except for the XIUCHEN found at the spine of the book.

Xiuchen book?

Without hesitating, I opened it.

It was plain. Everything was written in plain.

My eyes went to the PROLOGUE.

I read it.

Right after reading it, I had mixed emotion. This story is so sweet yet full of vulgar scenes happened. Just in the prologue. I don't get it though. It was amusing, yes but why is his reaction so scary? He reacted as if I killed his mother. He reacted as if I kissed his girlfriend.

"Jongdae..."

He didn't respond.

"Jongdae-ah, you don't need to treat your hyung like this just because of this... shitty fan fiction."

I liked it. But there are some scenes that are very uncomfortable.

"Jongdae, I'll come---"

"Don't even think about it, Minseok. Just leave me for awhile." He said with a hoarse voice.

Did he just cry?

Aish! What's wrong with him!?

Just then, I received a text from manager hyung, telling me to come to his office asap. I went there as fast as I can. My heartbeat was as fast as my footsteps. Run. Run. Run. Thumpthumpthump. Thumpthumpthump. Thumpthumpthump.

"Hyung.."

To my surprise, hyung isn't alone.

"Chanmi?"

- - - -  - -  - x
a/n: so sorry for the super late and SUPER SHORT ud!!

i wanna share smth. hehehee so yah.... i jUST ATTENDED THE BEST CONCERT IN MAH LYF!!!! INFINITE WAS SO EFFIN NEAR ME! PLUS... THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME----SUNGJONG OPPA NOTICED ME THREE TIMES!! T__T GHAD THEYRE SO HANDSOME IN REAL LIFE. AND DAYUM MYUNGSOO'S DIMPLES! OH GHAD THEYRE MUCH MUC MCUHX MUCH MORE HANDSOME IN REAL LIFE. LIKE A BILLION TIMES! HARTEU HARTEU sorry for spazzing too much XD