iii

(( so sorry for the late ud! ㅋ ))

Xiumin's POV

"Whoa! I love the view here." Chen said in awe as he took a sit. I could see his eyes sparkling from here. I also can't deny the fact that the view here is really beautiful and astonishing.

I stared at Chen's features while he's busy enjoying the view.

"Hyung! Why the hell are you so quiet?" He asked.

"Pffft! I've noticed something." I said while wiggling my eyebrows at him that made him confuse.

"Eh? Spill it out, hyung!"

"I think our spirit switched!" I said, laughing.

"Psh, I think you got yours back." Chen pouted and glared at me. Well, look who's acting childish now. The urge to kiss his lips tho. Aish! Minseok, what the hell are you thinking!? I may love him, yes, but I can't get that too far. Wrong. That's so wrong.

The waiter finally came with our food which we ordered awhile ago.

Ooh! I love the smell. It makes my stomach wilder.

"Let's eat!" Chen beamed cheerfully.

The food is too good for a really affordable cost! Plus, the breathetaking view. We should come here often. While we're in the middle of eating, a waitress excused us.

"Excuse me, I'm really sorry for disturbing the both of you but, do you mind if I take a picture of you? We heard you're idols..." She said while waving the polaroid camera on her hands.

"Oooh I get it. Nah, we don't mind. We'd love to!" Chen grinned.

"Omo, thank you!" She beamed as she readied her camera.

Chen posted, with his thumbs up. I also posted like him but attempted to bite on a steamed bun to make it goofy.

"Oh, for the last thing, please sign and leave a comment!" She gave us a piece of paper and ballpen.

Awesome resto!! Xiumin + Baozi = ♡ Try!!! I love it here! *^^*

---BaoXiu <3

I looked at what Chen wrote..

I love the food I love the view I love my hyungggg!!!!!! I will be back here... always and forrrrever.

---ChenCheeeen :3

Eh? Why did he write that he loves me? Haha crazy Chen.

"Thank you!" The waitress sang as we gave the papers. We continued eating.

"I can't deny! It's really good here. We should return." Chen said. He groggily stretched his arms and groaned. He's full! Hah.

"Naeeee! Next time, you'll treat me." I said.

He rolled his eyes. "Never!"

Aish! I wish he's just kidding. Usually, he keeps on buying us candies and snacks. But I really guess that's the best he could buy us. Poor kid. Lol, joke.

We paid our bill and was about to leave but a group of girls stopped us. Saying they're our fans. Aigoo, I really can't help but to feel fluttered. They may be crazy and all but they are really sweet!

"Oppa! You're really handsome!"

"Good thing I brought my gift for you, Xiuminnie~"

"Oppa please accept the baozi I made!"

After some chat with the fangirls a taxi stopped infront of us and that's when our conversation ended.

"Phew! Look at these tons of gift!" Chen said.