Finale

XIUMIN'S POV

Days have passed and I found something very unbelievable. Half of me feels happy, half of me feels sad. The manager today called me for a meeting.

I hope this is not about Chanmi. Aish.

He greeted me warmly.

"Xiumin.." When he mentioned my name, I felt something.. wrong.

"Make baby with Chanmi."

"WHAT!?"

What was he thinking!?

"You want me to make a baby with.. my little sister!?" I gasped.

This was the shocking news I've ever heard in my life. Yes, Chanmi is my little sister. I found out we had matching birthmarks. She also knows. But even if it happened to be that she's not related to me.. I will never ever make a baby with her or someone else.

"S-Sister..!?"

"Yes hyung, you heard me right! We have matching birth marks." I said angrily. "Now, whatever you're thinking, it'll never happen!" I slammed his desk as I stood and went out.

No no no, I can't take this anymore! I want our fake relationship to stop. I want the world to know that she's my precious little sister and not my girlfriend. I'll do whatever it takes to reach it out to the world.

Hours have passed after the meeting between me and the ceo. He was nice. Surprisingly. He agreed announcing the news.

"Hyung"

I looked back and saw Jongdae.

He was standing right behind me.

I lied down on my bed and so did he. We didn't dare to come closer to each other. We stay still.

"She's my sister." I said, breaking the silence.

"Who?"

"Chanmi"

I heard him gasp.

"W-What!?"

"Yeah, they're gonna make a statement about it and spread it to the whole world." I mumbled.

Jongdae faced me.

I also faced him.

I stared straight in his eyes. His sparkling eyes never failed to make my heart flutter. I can see a new world through his eyes..

"That's... nice"

I looked at him, bewildered.

"I lied" I pursed my lips.

He came closer to me.

"About what?"

"My love for Chanmi"

"What about it?" He asked, still not getting a thing.

"I really don't love her. I had to cover up... things." I muttered.

"Things?" He repeated

"Yeah, things." I avoided his gaze.

I was surprised when Jongdae hugged me and nuzzled on my neck. I blushed, feeling a bit ticklish.

"What things?"

I hesitated.

Should I tell him that he's the one who I really love? Confessing that will change everything. More like, ruin. Our friendship, our lives.

"My real feelings."

Jongdae looked at me.

I would burst anytime. I could feel his breathe on my lips. He's just a centimeter away from me.

"Who do you really love?" He asked.

"Jongdae, no matter what happens, no matter what you'll know... forgive me."

And with that, our lips met.

I gave him my sweetest and best kiss. I didn't expect him to kiss me back. But he did. He kissed me back.

We explored a new world..

Our tounge battled..

His mint flavoured tounge mixed with my cherry flavoured breathe.

I felt everything in me explode.

My brain. My heart. My stomach. Everything.

After the kiss, we we're panting at the same time. I was happy. My heart was full of ecstacy.

"Why?" I asked, still out of breath.

"Because, I love you too." He answered.

I still don't get it. My brows met in confusion. What does he mean by he loves me too?

"H-How d'you know?" I asked.

Who wouldn't be surprised?

But wait..

Am I really dreaming?

Jongdae loves me!?

Jongdae suddenly laughed. Ah, my music that I'll never get used to without it.

"Hyungi, you're obvious! Why would you kiss me? Huh?" He said with full of aegyo. Right. Would I even kiss him if I just see him as a friend? Funny.

This is probably the best day of my life. My first kiss. I know it sounds too cheesy and too teenager-ish, but it is. He is, my first kiss. And I'm happy with it. It was sweet.

"Jongdae" I faced him, cupped his face.

"I love you. I love you the most. I love you infinity squared. I love you ever since the day we started training together." I smiled sincerely and kissed him. Again.

It was only a peck.

"T-Training? You loved me for.... h-hyung!" Jongdae looked at me with teary eyes. I panicked. His tears started rolling down his cheeks. Why is he crying!? I was about to wipe his tears away when he pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry hyung. You loved me for a l-long time! Oh god." He sighed

"No, it's okay. It doesn't really matter to me. What matters to me is that you're here with me now... and y-you love me, too." I assured him that.

I faced him once again.

And we started exploring a new world, again.

-  -  -  -  -  -   - x
an: OHMFNFBDBSAGOSH SURPRISE HEUEHEUEH yas iz finale!!! one more and the story is D-O-N-E DONE!