--

Ellie let out a loud groan as she regained some control over her senses. Hot, searing pain radiated from her throbbing head. She felt somewhat sore. Blinking away the pain, it took her a few moments to realize she wasn't in her own room. As her addled wits finally caught up with her, she registered a heavy armdraped over her waist and her back was pressed up against hard, warm wall. No, it couldn't be a wall. It was a body, a very muscular and large male body. She steeled herself and turned to discern the identity of the person, dreading the moment of truth, her eyes widened as she realized it was Archer. Letting out a sigh of relief that it was Archer and not some stranger that she was pressed up against, she took a moment to study his peaceful form. His eyes were closed. He didn't look so guarded in his sleep. He looked like a normal handsome male. His eyelashes were so pretty as they rested against his cheek.

Wait, how the heck was she relaxing? She was in bed, with Archer! She slowly moved, trying to ease herself out of his hold. She had barely moved before his arms tightened about her and he let out a low growl, making his chest vibrate against her body, making her shiver. "Don't move." He said huskily.

"I-I need coffee." He grunted and let her go. She scurried off the bed and sighed in relief as she finally noticed that she was still fully dressed. She desperately needed to use the bathroom. She turned her head to the right and saw his closet. She blinked in surprise as she noticed it didn't have a door. Weird...Then to the left to see a door slightly open, she could tell it was the bathroom. She entered and gaped in disbelief not because it was very luxurious or anything but for the face that it was almost as big as her room. She washed up quickly and exited the bathroom, she needed to go find the kitchen and get some food inside her starving body as quickly as she could manage.

She cast an assessing gaze about Archer's room, it was for lack of a better word; plain. The walls were a dull cream and entirely bare of pictures, posters, frames or any decorations. The curtains were simple, dark colored and heavy looking. The entire room followed in the same theme, it was just...dark. Not entirely black, but severely lacking bright colors. She glanced at the bedside table, expecting to find some picture frames of friends or family; but it was entirely empty save for a table lamp. Though the room was large, it was simply furnished; a bed, table and television. Not even a single couch.

On her way down to the kitchen she walked passed a closet with household equipment, which again didn't have a door. Archer really needed to take care of that.

She entered the kitchen to make herself some coffee, she knew she should go straight home but she had to ask him how she ended up his bed. She rummaged around and found a box of orange juice; she decided to have that instead. Ellie realized she should probably make some coffee for Archer since she had shamelessly made herself at home in his kitchen. Just as she reached for another mug from the cabinet, her hair was gently brushed away to the right side of her shoulder. Archer pressed his lips against the left side of her now exposed neck, his hand splayed on her stomach. Her stomach fluttered at the intimacy of his touch.

"Morning." He spoke against her neck and quickly placed another open mouthed kiss there making her let out a breathy gasp as her heart missed a beat. He swiftly turned her around, bent to slip his hands under her thighs and lifted her onto the countertop. Moving forward, Archer spread her knees and stood in between her legs. Ellie shyly glanced up to see him studying her intently.

"You don't remember a thing about last night, do you?" He seemed amused.

'Oh, no.' She swallowed. 'This isn't good.'

"Did we...uh...you know...that?" Ellie stammered out hesitantly, blushing hard and couldn't even bring herself to meet his eyes. She heard him chuckle softly at her question.

"No. We didn't fu*k. You would definitely know if we did." she blushed harder if that was even possible.

'He was so blunt!' She resisted the urge to lecture him about his crude words.

"You will regain your memory soon. Don't worry." Archer assured her. His fingers gently caressed the side of her neck before trailing up to her chin, forcing her to look up at him. He made her nervous, he was just too intense.

He leaned down so they were both nose to nose. Ellie nervously bit her lower lip. His eyes focused onto that immediately and he leaned forward. Some instinct within her warned her that Archer was going to kiss her! Crab. She was probably going to end up giving her first kiss away in a game, and not to her soul mate like she had always planned. Ellie pushed against his chest frantically, Archer paused and his shoulder stiffened.

"I don't know how..." she trailed off uncertainly. Flushing and embarrassed, she hoped Archer would stop if he knew she was inexperienced. His jaw clenched and eyes diluted. Something told Ellie that her statement had an effect opposite to the one intended, as human eyes dilated when a person liked something.

"Perfect." Archer murmured. He leaned in again and she stilled. His warm lips were firm yet surprisingly soft as their lips finally touched.

'There! She'd done it. She finally kissed som-.' Her thoughtstrailed off as his lips moved against hers making hergasp at the sensation, giving him the perfect opportunity to kiss her deeply for a moment. Ellie didn't know that people could kiss this way. It overwhelmed her. She clenched her fist against his shirt and Archer quickly pulled back. His eyes closed as though savoring the moment.

"Too fast." he cursed at himself under his breath. His hooded gazewas glued to hers when he opened them making her quickly duck her head, she couldn't bring herself to look himself in the eye. She could practically feel the heat radiating from her face; her breath was coming out in small pants.

"Fu*king adorable." Archer groaned, making her eyes widen as he leaned in one last time to kiss her cheek.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You'll get it all in the next chap. Sorry I'm not really good at writing these scenes lol. If you wanna help, do tell me via pm

Edited by : ih8nuts

lookitstania thanks girl!:)