Chapter 24: Feelings&Best Friends

Start from the beginning

Suddenly the door opened, I jumped up in fear wishing that nobody heard what I just admitted except Amy. "Baby I'm home and brought Eunjae with me!"
"Eunjae as in Jai?!" Amy whisper shouted. I nodded and saw Mingyu. I ran up to him squeezing him and felt him squeezing me back.
"Hey what's wrong?? I was just gone for a few hours." He chuckled and stroked my hair gently.
"I know but I just missed you. Hey Eunjae!" I looked up at him and smiled. I totally forgot about Amy so I thought I should introduce her.
"Mingyu this is Amy my childhood best friend and Jai you already know her."
"Ermm hi and hey Jai how you been?" She smiled, oh wait didn't they date before dated Jai? Hmm this should be interesting... And awkward.
"I've been good you?" Jai asked while rubbing the back of his neck.
"Yeah same." The door knob turned and I heard keys jingling. Wait I'm not expecting anybody now?
"OMMA, APPA WE'RE HOME!!" It was my beautiful little boy Taemin. Oh I missed him so much. "Omma I missed you so much, I haven't seen you in a hundred days!" Taemin exaggerated. I pulled him in a tight embrace bending down on my knees.
"I missed you too baby, Hansol, Becky weren't you guys supposed to come home tomorrow?" I asked with a puzzled expression. I saw Hansol too busy staring at Amy with his mouth wide open and there Amy was blushing.

"Well Unnie we were supposed to come home but Taemin was yearning and crying to see you." Becky answered with a frustrated tone.
"Who's she?" Taemin pointed over to Amy.
"That's your Ajumma from England. And don't point it's rude." Taemin dashed towards Amy giving her a big bear hug. Amy giggled, while I told everyone to sit down while I get some snacks. I could hear everyone laughing and chattering from the kitchen, looks like they're having a good time.

---A few hours later---

Well everyone's gone to bed except Eunjae cause he went home. Sometimes I wonder how we fit so many people in our house. Hansol and Amy hit it off today.. I think there might something going on between them if you know what I mean. Hehe.
*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ*
Ooooooh I got a text!

Turn your TV on..👌🏼
Put it on one of the MTV channels..🎶
You'll be surprised!😁😁
-Taehyung😚

Hmm.. What's gonna be on the music channel? OMG NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY! HOLD ME TIGHT IS NOW ON TV AND THEY'RE SINGING IT LIVE?! Omg I'm gonna die. That song was about me as well!! EEEEEEEP. IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM! Wait they're doing an interview now.
"So did you have a reason for writing Hold Me Tight V?" Yeah Taehyung's stage name is V but I never asked why... Don't mention me, please don't mention me.
"Errmm well I wrote this when I was back in high school." He smiled to himself while scratching the back of his neck..
"About a girl?And if so be it who was she to you?" The interviewer asked.
"Urmm yeah it was about a girl, she was my first love and will be my last. But the thing is that she's in love with another man and she's going to get married to him soon." He looked down while Jungkook patted him on the back. Omg is he talking about me?!No way. Whyyyyyy? Now I have this weird feeling in my stomach. Butterflies?!
"So you're not going to do anything about it?" This interviewer is very nosy. Hmph.

"I won't do anything about it because she's happy, happy with her fiancé and her adorable son. If she's happy then I'm the happiest man on Earth." Yup he's definitely talking about me.
That last bit made me smile. No I'm not supposed to be smiling. I demand you mouth, to stop smiling! Right now!
"Awww oppa get married to her!! I'm sure if she's watching you right now she'd be falling in love with you all over again!" One of the fans shouted out and Taehyung blushed or should say V blushed. The crowd stated cheering wildly after that comment was made. I felt my cheeks getting hot even though I wasn't there.
"You still awake?" A sleepy Amy walked down the stairs slowly. I quickly took off the TV as a reflex reaction.
"Yeah I was just tidying up." I pulled my hair back behind my ear.
"Whatever, you're lying, you pulled your hair back just now. And plus I saw you watching tv." Dammit I really need to stop that habit.
"Yeah well I was, okay." I admitted and sighed.
"Hmm.. I knew it what were you watching?" She interrogated me like I was some sort of criminal.
"Taehyung and his boy group." I quickly answered.
"I knew that too. I just wanted you to admit it." She smirked and I gave her the death stare.
"You so lurrrrrvvvv him." She teased and I slapped her arm.
"Love who?" A sleepy voice called. It was Mingyu. Crap hopefully he didn't hear our conversation. "Love me? Obviously she does." He smirked and I sighed out of relief.

Mingyu's P.O.V

I heard everything Amy and Jenny said. It tore my heart into millions of pieces. I played it cool, so I didn't bring any tension. I knew she still had feelings for him but I didn't want to believe it. I know she didn't confirm it but still you can tell she does. She never loved me. She's always loved Taehyung and will continue to do so in the future. And plus, Taemin's his son not mine. I should've left as soon as he came back to Seoul but I love her so much that it hurts.. It's just too hard to leave her..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omoooooo, will Mingyu end it with Jenny? 😰😰Will Jenny fall in love with Taehyung again?! 😱😱Find out in the next few chapters of Forever Always!😁😁
Remember to vote, comment and read on!👍🏼✌🏼️
Saranghae xx