Epilogue

• 6 months later •

It's been 6 months now. A lot has changed since Louis convinced me to to come back to America with him.

Harry and Maddy are either fight or all love dovie all the time. It's kinda gross.

Liam and Sophia broke up with each other 2 times. A couple weeks ago they said that they weren't getting back together again and they haven't yet. Which is kinda surprising to me.

Niall and his girlfriend have been together for about 5 1/2 months. They are very cute together if u ask me.

Now me. When I came back with Louis everyone was happy that I did. Then a week later Louis asked me out and we've been together for about 6 months now and Louis is absolutely amazing. He's so sweet and funny.

Me and Liam are good. 3 weeks after I came back I got over my little grudge and we became best friends again.

So, my life is going good so far.

------------

"Ariel the concert starts in 10 minutes!" Maddy yells at me as I finish getting ready.

"It's not my fault I'm not ready!" I yell back.

"Of course it is!"

"I told you what time we need to be back from the mall so I could get ready. But no you wanted to stay longer which didn't give me very much time to get ready."

"No you just take to long to get ready." She says and walks out of the bathroom.

I role my eyes and finish my makeup. I'm wearing a black strapless dress. That goes a little above mid thigh. I had black high hills on and I curled my blonde hair. Once I was done with my makeup I walked out of the bathroom to the living room. We're Maddy and Makayla where sitting.

Maddy had her light brown curly hair straightened. She was wearing a black dress that fads into white that went to mid thigh and black convers.

Makayla was wearing white shorts and a black crop top with 'fuck you' written in white letters across the chest with silver high hills. Her hair was wave.

I know what you're thinking. 'Why are they so dressed up for a concert?'

Well the answer to that question is it's not for the concert. We are going to a club after words with the boys, and they told us to dress nice. So it's not for a concert.

"Are guys ready?" I ask them.

Maddy and Makayla both nod there heads. We walk out of the house and to the car. It takes about 5 minutes to get to the stadium that there playing at.

We go in the back door and run into Paul.

"Hey ladies, why so dressed up?" He asked with a smile.

"We're going out after the concert with the boys." I say smiling back.

"Oh okay. There in the dressing room. The show starts in 5 minutes."

"Okay thanks Paul!" We all say in unison. Well, that was freaky.

We walk to the dressing room and knock on the door. I can hear some talking before Lou answers the door with a brush in her hand.

"Hey girls!" She said opening the door the rest of the way. The guys all look in are direction at once, which I always thought was creepy when ever they did that, and there mouths fell open.

"What are you starring at?" Maddy asked with a smirk as we walk in.

"Only the prettiest girls in the world." Harry says in that flirtatious way.

"Thanks Harry." I say and role my eyes.

"Oh and Ariel can you fix Louis hair while I finish Niall's please." Asked Lou.

"Oh yeah sure." I say as I start on Louis hair. I've been helping Lou with the guys hair for the past few months.

"Louis quite moving." I say as I turn his head back so he faces the mirror.

"Sorry I just want to look at you."

"You can throw the mirror. Okay, I'm done." I say as I put a little hair spray in his hair. "Now don't mess it up again."

"Okay, love." He says with a smile.

Paul comes into the room and and tells the guys it's time. They walk out of the room and go on stage. I don't know how I got so lucky. I have a brother, great friends, and my boyfriend. I love all of them and we still have a long way to go.

I mean what could honestly go wrong?

--------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated. So should I write a second one or not? How did you like the book? Vote and comment!!!

-All the love. -Axx