10

Previously:

"Louis we need to talk." I said looking into his beautiful blue eyes.

"What about?" He questioned with a brow raised. He seems angry but I don't know why.

"Us. You me, everything! Please" he was looking at me studying my movement. The way I said everything. We get up and walk out to an alleyway. I look back at him and he's still staring and studying me.

The next thing I know he crashes his lips to mine.

Now:

It took me by surprise. After a second I started kissing back. As he pushed me against the wall. I rapped my arms around his neck and my legs on his waist with my back against the wall for support. It was hard but a passionate kiss. Louis lips where soft and warm they felt like they were meant to kiss me.

You know when people say they fill a spark? Well that's what I feel but it's more like a firework show.

Louis hands travel down to the back of my thighs as we continue our make out session.

Louis pulls away and puts his forehead against mine as we catch are breath. I open my eyes to find Louis looking at me the same way he was a little bit ago.

"What are you looking at?" I say smiling.

"The person I'd been in love with since the moment we met." He says looking me straight in the eyes.

I let go of him and grab his hand and start walking to his Range Rover.

"Where are we going?" He asked and I can hear the worry in his voice.

I just stay quiet as I keep walking. 'I can't believe he loves me' I thought to myself. Once we get to the car I say,

"Let's go home." Then get in the car and go home.

We get home after about seven minutes. We get out of the car. I grab Louis hand again and walk inside.

I walk right past everyone and there questions still holding Louis hand. A couple of the questions made me wonder what I was doing myself. Like,

"Why are you holding hands?"

"What are you doing?"

"Where have you been?"

I ignore them and walk upstairs to Louis room. I open the door and walk in with Louis right behind me.

I turn around and smash my lips to his causing him to shut the door and slam against it.

This kiss was different than the one in the alley. It's more passionate if possible and there's love. Louis takes off his jacket and seats it on the fool without breaking the kiss.

He pushes me back words too the bed while taking off our shoes. I fall on the bed and Louis crawls on top of me.

He starts kissing me again. Kissing down my jaw line, and to my neck. He keep nibbling and sucking until he found my sweet spot. I let out a little moan and started running my fingers through his hair. Pulling ever now and then.

He took my shirt off. He kissed down my neck to my collar bone. Bowen in between my chest to my stomach then back to my lips.

I took his shirt off and he switched are positions. To where I'm on top and he's on bottom.

"Do you want to do this?" He asked just above a whisper.

I bit my lip and nodded my head kissing him again.

---------------

A/N: well here you go you lovely people!

It's short I know but the next will be out in a little bit or tomorrow and it will be long to hold on there!

Hope yall bîtchs enjoy!

All the love. -Axx