3

We leave tomorrow!

I'm so excited. I love going on tour with my brother! It's lots of fun. But I do have bad news. Which kinda isn't bad news because I didn't like acting anyway.

But anyways I quite my job. If your like Liam and start to through a fit like a 5 year old. Let me explain first.

Reason 1) I didn't like it to begin with. Don't even know why I started acting. 2) I wasn't gonna be able to go on the tour. And last but not least 3) I HATE ACTING!

"Ariel do you know when we are leaving tomorrow?" Maddy said walking up to me as I lay on the couch.

"No. Go ask Harry." I said trying to fall asleep but she's bugging me.

"I don't want to." She whined.

"Fine." I said with announces in my voice. "LIAM WHAT TIME ARE WE LEAVING TOMORROW!" I yelled at him.

"9AM!" He yelled back.

"OKAY THANK YOU!" I said and looked at Maddy. "Now was that so hard?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Whatever" she huffs and walks way. I chuckle and try to go to sleep again.

When my phone rings. Well this is just great! I'm trying to sleep people! I pick my phone up and see that is Sophia. Yaay! Note the sarcasm. I hit the green button and put the phone to my ear.

"Yes?" I said with a little more attitude than I should have but all well.

"Ariel is something wrong?" She asked

"No. Why you ask?" I said as normally as I possibly could. Which was a lot considering I don't like the girl.

"Oh just wondering. Will you tell Liam to call me back I have to tell him something important."

"Sure love. Will do." I said

"Thank you so much. I owe you one."

"Oh it's nothing. Oh here's Liam now." I said starring at him and covering the phone with my hand and glaring at him.

"Why the hell is your girlfriend calling me saying you won't answer her?" I whispered annoyed.

"Sorry my phone died and it won't charge." He whispers back. I just roll my eyes and hand him my phone laying back down. I will go to sleep. I will. Even if I have to kill someone.

After about five minutes of having my eyes closed. I finally went to sleep.

• Louis's point of view •

I've been packing for hours and I'm so tired. I lay down in my bed and get confertable. 'I'm really thirsty' I thought to myself. Well great now I got to get up.

I got up and walked down stairs Liam is on the phone talking to 'Sophia' probably. There's something wrong with that girl but I don't know what it is. I walk past the couch and see Ariel asleep.

She is beautiful when she sleeps. I know I shouldn't have had a crush on another girl when I was with El. But I just couldn't help it. Who wouldn't fall in love with a girl like her.

One of the reasons why me and Eleanor broke things off was because I liked Ariel. Eleanor being the nice person she is. Is still friends with Ariel. She doesn't blame Ariel she blames me. Of course Ariel was one of thousands of reasons to why we broke up.

I walk over and pick her up bridle style and take her to her room. I gently lay her down and kiss her forehead. I walk out of the room and go to my room. I lay down and all I can think about is her being with Luke.

I finally got tired enough that my eyes forced themselves closed and I blacked out into nothing ness.

• Ariels point of view •

I woke up the next morning in my bed. Wait what! I was on the couch when I went to sleep. How? What? But? H- how? Oh I'm so confused.

I get up and walk downstairs to the kitchen. When I walk in I see Liam still has my phone in his hand and his head is on the table. Oh he fell asleep there I get it, okay. And Niall is just sitting on the counter eating his crisps. Of course.

"Niall?" I whisper.

He looks up at me and says "what?" With a mouth full of crisps.

"Who toke me to my room last night?" I asked.

"Louis" is all he said and started ignoring me again. Well, okay then.

I look up at the clock and see that it's 8:25 and we leave at 9. Oh god! I walked over to Liam and said "liam get up it 8:25." And with that he was wide awake. I don't know how he does that.

"Oh shît! We can not be late!" He said running up the stairs yelling for everyone to get up.

I went up stairs to my room and got ready. My hair was in a messy bun, I was wearing black shorts, a black and white jumper with the quote 'life a bîtch. So don't quite.' on it and Blake and white converse. I didn't wear any makeup. Once I was done I finished my last minute packing.

Bye now Liam is yelling at everyone to hurry up. It is now 8:52 and it takes up 3 minutes to get to the airport. I had just finished packing when Liam walked in.

"Are you done little sis." He said.

"For 1 yes and for 2 just cause you 1 minute older than me dose not give you the right to call me little sis." I said and he just chuckled.

"Yes it does. Your younger than me, right?"

"Yes"

"And your my sister, right?"

"Yes?" I said confused on where he's going with this.

"There for I can call you little sis!" He said and I hit him on the arm.

"It's on stupid minute!" I said pouting.

"Haha. Love you." he said walking out of my room caring my stuff.

"Haha very funny. Sure you do." I said sarcastically. I walk downstairs with some of my stuff and the only person who isn't down here is...

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES! YOU BETTER HURRY YOUR BUTT UP OR ELSE!" Maddy yelled. That's right Harry is always the last one. But I come in a close second.

2 seconds later Harry was coming done the stars with his stuff. We start loading the car and get in.

Like I said it takes us 3 minutes to get to the airport. Once we get past security. We get on the plane. Maddy sat bye Harry and Niall and I sat I between Liam and Louis.

I put my head phones in and closed my eyes.

American here we come!

---------

So here's chapter 3.

It's okay it's not the best I could do. So hope you enjoy. Vote and comment feedback!!!

All the love. -A💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚