9

"Luke what are you doing here?!" Sara asked and she looks pissed.

"I came to apologize... Ariel  so so so so sorry. You have no idea how sorry I am. I love you and was big mistake and  I'm not asking you to get back together with me. I'm just asking for u to expect my apology. Please?!" I could see the tires coming out of his eyes. They were slow like he was try to hold them back but failed miserably at it.

He look at me and when I didn't say anything he put his head down and I saw the tires start to flow like a water fall. My eye started to burn as he walked away and I felt one single tire. Slip down my face. I quickly wiped it away and payed down.

"Do you want me to stay or go?" Sara asked just above a whisper.

"I'd like to be alone please." I said and listen to her shut the door. I felt my eyes get heavy. A minute later I fall into a deep sleep.

----------Louis point of view----------
(When Sara got there)

We are all in the living room waiting for Sara to get here. Liam is being way to over protective for his own good. I mean do you seriously have to stand in front of her door.

There was a knock on the door. Maddy got up and answered the door. The next thing I hear is screaming.

"Sara's here." Harry said making a funny face.

-----

It's been at least an hour scene Sara got here and they've been locked in my room. Maddy is down here I don't know why though.

(Knock knock)

There was another knock on the door. "Who is that?" I asked to myself getting up to answer the door with Liam coming with me.

I opened the door and there is the person I want dead right now. Luke Humming's.

"What do you want?" I asked already feeling the anger building up in me.

"I just came to apologize. That's all. I swear." I grabbed my coat and left.

-----------Ariel's point of view-------
(After Luke left)

I ran down stairs. I need to talk to Louis. Once I get down stairs louis no there. He's not anywhere.

"Where's Louis?" I asked breathing hard.

"He left after Luke got here." Liam said.

"Where did he go?!" I asked panicking. I have no clue why... What's wrong with me? "I need to find Louis!"

I ran out of the house and got in my car. I pulled out my phone and called Louis.

I have been driving for maybe an hour and still no sign of Lou. I think I'm having a panic attack. I don't understand why? Am I going crazy?

My thoughts where interrupted by a car getting my attention. A black Range Rover with really tinted windows. Guess where it's parked... A club! You've got to be kidding me!

I got out of my car and walked into the club with no problem. I start looking at all the sweaty drunk people dancing when I see him sitting at the bar.

I walk over and sit right next to him. He puts his drink down and looks at me.

"Louis we need to talk." I said looking into his beautiful blue eyes.

"What about?" He questioned with a brow raised. He seems angry but I don't know why.

"Us. You me, everything! Please" he was looking at me studying my movement. The way I said everything. We get up and walk out to an alleyway. I look back at him and he's still staring and studying me.

The next thing I know he crashes his lips to mine.

-------------

Okay sorry it's taken me so long to update. I've just been really busy with school sports and homework. God I hate that word! Hope you enjoy! I know its absolutely sucks but you know I'm not a author! I'm a horrible writer but I still hope you enjoy lovelies!!!!!

All the love. -Axx