8

This song has nothing to do with this chapter... I think?! But anyway I just really like this song! Black Shelton - kiss my country ass is the name of the song Enjoy!!

--------------

Im sitting on Louis bed. I haven't left his room since Maddy walked out. Which was an hour ago. I texted Sara right after she left so she should be here soon.

Louis had come in and we talked for a little bit, until Liam started to be dick and told him to leave me alone until 'I was well enough nobody was aloud to go in the room' his exact words.to be honest I think he's standing out side the door which is a little over dramatic even for Liam.

I've got 5 missed calls and 24 text messages from Luke since I woke up. I've ignored every single one. I don't want to talk to that cheater right now.

I've seen pictures on Twitter and on the news and everywhere else about the fight me and that girl had. You know I can't even remember what they said her name was, but I messed her up pretty bad. There was a video about it and it was kinda funny to be honest. Everyone that was around us just stood there like they didn't know what to do and some people had that stupid drunk fun that just makes you want to punch them in the face to knock that face of there face.

My thoughts where interrupted by someone knocking on the door. "Ariel are you still in there?" I heard a familiar girly voice that I know so well. It was Sara.

"Yeah, I am." I said and Sara opened the whole tell Liam to fuck off. I rolled my eyes at Liam as he looked at me and smiled at Sara. Sara has been my friend forever. She lived in London for three years then moved back to the U.S. But we've been friends since the first day of school in sixth grade. She a year younger than me but she's a hole lot smarter than me that's why she was a grade above the class she should of been in.

"Goodbye Liam. Goodbye Liam..."

"But I don't wa-"

"Goodbye Liam!" She repeated for the third time. I chuckled at how she gets mad at him so easy.

"But-"

"No! No it's, ands, or buts! Okay?! Now turn your ass around and leave!" With that Liam put his head down said yes mama and left. And I'm just laughing my head off because the way he gets on her nerves is just hilarious.

She closed the door and looked at with a huge smile on her face and burst out laughing. She comes and sits on the bed and we laugh and some really bad jokes we come up.

"God I miss you Ariel." She says while calming down a little.

"Me too." I said calming down to.

"So I saw what happened on the news." She said and looked at smiling. "You kiked that whores white ass!" She said which made me laugh.

"Yeah I guess I did."

"I'm so proud that 5 years of boxing comes in handy sometimes!" She said and made us both chuckle.

There was a knock on the door that interrupted us.  Sara got up and opened the door thinking it was Maddy or one of the boys.

I look up and there he is "Luke?"

----------

Omg sorry it's so short! I'm really busy so I wrote it really fast! Sorry again for grammar and shit like that. Love y'all guys!!!!

All the love. -A xx