Return

As I begin to walk away, Daryl grabs my hand and pulls me back. "I love you, Emily." He mumbles.

I smile a cheeky smile and yank him to my tent that Lori and Carol nailed up earlier.

Since they knew Daryl would probably end up sleeping in my tent, his sleeping bag was already in there.

"Sleeping in your tent?" He smirks. "Yeah, I figured-" His lips find mine and grabs my hips.

"Eager?" I smirk, pulling him into the tent and make sure I zip up the opening, securing it tight.

~

"Hey!" I hear a voice shout outside my tent, then feet scrambling around quickly.

I rub the sleep out of my eyes, making sure I was fully awake and not in a simple dream.

The opening of the tent was open, and Daryl wasn't in the tent with me.

I rush and slip on my clothes that Daryl threw all around the tent last night.

As I walk out, I notice that everyone was awake, and starring and Daryl and Shane fighting.

"You think you're gonna try to make a move on Emily and say you were drunk!" Daryl punches Shane.

"Why do you even care? Last time I checked, you could care less about her!" Shane yells back.

Everything was going in slow motion, and I was stuck in the middle of the situation.

As I return to reality, I realize I hadn't took a breath since I stepped out the tent.

I stammer to catch my breath for a second and finally get it under control.

"Stop!" Carol yells, covering Sophia's eyes with the palm of her hand.

I had enough. The kids shouldn't see that this is how you solve a problem or what I'm about to do.

"Carl, Sophia, go in that tent." I order nicely, pointing to the empty tent. Carol goes with them and zips it up.

My plan was to point my gun up to their heads, but not pull the trigger.

All it was suppose to do was shock them, and let them know I meant business.

But it gets spoiled by two figures jumping out of the trees. I'm not complaining, thought.

If the figures didn't show up when they did, things could've went terribly wrong.

"Whoa, brother," Merle grabs Daryl's hand and yank him off of Shane.

WAIT! MERLE!

Everyone froze and the second figure jumps on me.

"Emily!" Chloe screams, hugging me tighter. "Oh my God, Chloe!" I hold onto her.

"I thought you were dead! Along with Merle!"

"Believe me, I thought we were goners also! But we made it and I never gave up on trying to find you!"

"But why- who- how did you survive?" I ask, my eyes tearing up from my emotions.

She chuckles to herself. "Merle and I ran to the roof after Glenn got out, and threw, one by one, walkers off the twelve story building." Chloe explains.

"So how did you end up here?" "We went back to camp and saw you weren't there; we decided that we'd just go along the highway. We had to get off when their was a herd of walkers."

I looked around, and noticed everyone was listening to our conversation, but I would want to know where they've been.