Slowly, Steadily.

Start from the beginning

He is searching for me. He knows I am the one who has lodged the case. Its pretty good that he has never seen any other family member, I mean Tristan or Blake before, so they move around and bring all the required information for us.

After the short phone call that we had received minutes ago from Tristan I sat there along with Drake in his room. We were going through the papers, trust me its way too much. So many clauses so much that we have to read.

I had spotted a lot of things which could be used against Thomas. The biggest one was regarding his misbehavior with Harry, it was added up by mom before she died. Fortunately we made pa give statements to Oliver regarding the abuse. It is working perfectly. We are going to win this, its my gut feeling, Thomas isn’t prepared for most of the things that we do. That is one of the best things on our side; we make slow and steady decisions giving sudden attacks.

After we went through a few papers I decided to read the next letter, I know I should have done this earlier but I was just to messed up with the whole moving in stuff and bringing action to a few plans.

Dear Emily,

I hope you have already transferred a good amount to Harry’s account. Well I need you to know that come what may, you are not going to give up on the joint account. It’s more like a capital for our estate. You need to have that account when you turn eighteen so as to put it into business once again. Thomas would always try to get it from you because you are his biggest threat right now.

I would suggest you to close the joint account already and send the whole amount in an account that’s only on your name. This would for sure bring trouble to Thomas because he wouldn’t have an account of what happened to the joint account. Also keep the new account a secret. This is my fourth hint to you my baby; I am always here for you, always remember that.

Read my next letter once you are done with making your new account.

Forever there for your help

Kayla.

Well we did do our task well. We basically transacted money from Thomas account rather than transferring. We figured out that way he would come to know who all are involved with us. We made an account for Tristan and added the amount in his account. Well the amount was $25 million. I know that’s like taking away his heart from his body.

Now the new task was a bit difficult because for this I would have to meet Aqua, which is a little difficult

…………………………………

I am here in Drakes arms lying on the couch; we have been this way most of the time in the house. We are really bugged of this life already; we are the only humans around each other. Since a long time we haven’t met the gang, we are most of the time thinking about one or the other way of meeting Aqua. Most of the days are dull since its monsoon already. My life sucks for a while even though I live with Drake; it’s probably because even though we are close to each other, we are busy in this whole drama that’s around. He had no intentions of making any mistake of leaving me, the last time he did I almost lost my head.