s i x

after picking out a movie, they turned off the lights for a more "cinematic setting" according to jackson. all seven of them settled down, the younger ones on the floor, the older ones having the privilege of occupying the couch.

halfway through the movie, mark nudged jb and whispered,"you're forgiven."

"what?" jb asked, puzzled.

"you said sorry to me last night. you probably did that in your drunken stupor but hey, an apology is an apology. you're forgiven."

"that wasn't what I was apologising for-" jb cut himself off before continuing,"yeah. thanks. for forgiving me."

"will you guys keep it down?" bambam hushed.

jaebum ignored bambam and said to mark,"don't you find me... familiar? at all?"

mark thought about it for a moment before shaking his head.

"no. why?"

"it's nothing."

-

after that talk, jaebum's attitude towards mark to a 180 degrees turn.

when they ordered pizza that night, jaebum immediately served a slice to mark.

"hyung! have some pizza!" jaebum said.

mark did not respond.

"mark hyung!" jaebum said again.

mark looked up from his phone.

"me? did you just call me... hyung?" mark asked, confused by jaebum's sudden politeness.

"yeah. you're older than me, aren't you?" jaebum stated matter-of-factly.

all the other members stared at jaebum in bewilderment.

"what?" jaebum said, breaking the awkward silence.

"no, it's just that you didn't seem to like mark very much..." youngjae said.

"I just wasn't very comfortable with him before. and it's mark hyung to you, not mark." jaebum brushed off the question.

halfway through their meal, mark started sneezing.

"are you cold? shall I turn up the heating? hold on." jaebum dashed into their room and grabbed a blanket, laying it on mark's lap before going to turn up the heat.

mark grabbed jaebum's hand and dragged him into their room.

"what are you trying to do?" mark demanded.

"what do you mean?"

"why are you suddenly so... nice to me?"

"just because."

"I'm serious."

jaebum sighed,"is your hand ok?"

mark's eyes widened,"what are you talking about?"

"you know what I'm talking about."

"how... how do you know?" mark stuttered.

"I was there. I was in the other car." jaebum confessed.