o n e

mark's phone vibrated vigorously on his bedside table, indicating the commencement of mark's daily morning rush to work. he reached over and clumsily pressed the snooze button. he trudged to the bathroom, routinely brushing his teeth. he threw on a black leather blazer to disguise the crumples of his black shirt, possibly worn last friday and still unwashed.

he knows. the attire he is donning doesn't really befit his occupation: an outfit coordinator. the previous group he had been handling, c-clown, recently disbanded. today, he is going to be assigned to a new group. full of nervousness and dread of not knowing what his new clients are like, mark didn't even bother eating anything for breakfast before stepping out of the house.

his fingers drummed the arm of the leather sofa impatiently. he has been in the waiting room since 8 and an hour has gone. still no signs of his new clients. he heard laughs and chatters approaching and he quickly straightened out his clothes, preparing himself to face the doom. the knob of the door turned, revealing 6 rowdy boys.

"hello, I'm mark and I'll be their new coordinator." mark extended his hand to who he presumed was their manager.

"yes, hello. this is got6 and I'm their manager. we're very sorry for being late. we were held up by the traffic. we've a pretty free schedule today. first, we'll be heading to a music show at 11am, then they'll proceed to shoot an advertisement at 2pm after lunch." the manager explained.

mark nodded, only half listening. all of the members seem disinterested in what's going on. were they even aware they have a new coordinator?

"all right. let's get started? uh, take a seat. and I'll assign an outfit to each of you." mark said.

the only indication of the boys hearing mark's instruction was them taking a seat. other than that, they paid no attention to mark.

he picked out 6 outfits and handed it out to each of them.

"hey! are you our new coordinator? where did our coordi noona go?" a boy with red hair piped up as he was being handed his outfit.

"uh..." mark scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"bambam ya, are you stupid? our coordi noona migrated to australia already. I swear nobody ever pays attention to what's going on here." the copper haired boy smacked bambam on the back of his head.

"im jaebum! why did you hit him? calm down." a guy who resembles too much like a peach chided jaebum.

mark could already tell it was going to be a long day.

-

it's 2.25am and I felt a sudden burst of inspiration to write a fanfic sigh.

aND HAPPY BDAY YUGYEOM THAT GIANT PUPPY DOG IS 18 !!!¡¡!!