Chapter 24

Portland was yet another sold out show which went over really well. The next stop was the Tacoma stop that Stefano's dream girl, Dani was attending as well as his family. It was his hometown stop and the tour was yet again sold out. "Here's to hoping it's not like your last hometown show," Haley giggled at Stefano. "Don't remind me...that's why I stay in LA now," Stefano said rolling his eyes and laughing a bit. "Oh come on...it wasn't that bad," Pia said. "Pipi, you didn't go with me on my date with Stefano after the concert...believe me it got baaaaad," Haley said.

It was July 8th, 2011, and the Idols Live Tour had just ended."Hey boo...ready to go out to my favorite place, my treat," Stefano grinned. "Sounds great...let's go," Haley giggled as they made their way out to eat for their second real date. "Wow this place is really great," Haley smiled. "Well thanks I only take you to the best boo," Stefano winked as Haley smiled. "Oh my God...YOU I KNEW YOU WOULD COME HERE," one girl came over enraged. "Hi Erica," Stefano said. "DON'T YOU HI ERICA ME YOU JERK! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND RIGHT HERE! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE NERVE OF YOU TO SHOW UP HERE," Erica screamed at him as she threw a soda in his face and walked off. "Geez..." Haley said as she wiped his face.

"I guess you'd say I had that coming to me," Stefano laughed a bit. "Yeah...Mr. Cheater I would," Haley teased "I really hope no more of these crazy exes show up...I don't want it to ruin our date for you Hales," Stefano said. "Do you think I don't have crazy exes? Well I mean I never cheated on them but...it's okay really..." Haley laughed. "Thanks for being so understanding, boo. I'll be right back," Stefano said as he walked off. Haley was sitting there only for a few seconds before another girl approached her.

"You're dating Stefano Langone?" the girl asked. "Yeah...for a few months now," Haley said. "I'd advise you to break up with him before he breaks you," the girl said. "Look...I don't break easy...I know he's a flirt and we kinda cheated on each other but he's really a good guy to me...he won't break me," Haley said. "Suit yourself....don't come crying to me when you can't love anyone else because he made you that way," the girl said as she went off. "Well that was awkward," Haley laughed when Stefano returned. "What was?" Stefano asked. "Some chick just came over and told me that you'll break me...gosh," Haley laughed a bit. "Let me guess, Amy....blonde, blue eyed, sexy body," Stefano said. "Yeah...I guess..." Haley shrugged. "Yeah...she was my ex-fiance," Stefano said as Haley spit out her drink.

"Sorry....ex-fiance?" Haley said. "Yeah...it's a long story...." Stefano said. "Okay..." Haley said. "Look she was pregnant...and I proposed," Stefano said. "So you mean...that day if I had turned out.." Haley began. "Yes...I would have proposed eventually Hales..." Stefano said. "Then why did you dump her?" Haley asked. "Because the kid turned out to not even be mine...she just suckered me into thinking that she didn't cheat...damn she was worse than me...but that's kind of why I became a huge flirt with girls...I've actually never told anyone that story," Stefano said. "Well I won't say a word..." Haley smiled. "Thanks..." Stefano smiled as yet another girl walked up and just threw a drink in his face "JERK!" she exclaimed and walked away.

Haley laughed as she cleaned him up "Maybe we should go somewhere else huh?" "Yeah...I think you're right," Stefano laughed as they headed out the door and to Stefano's parent's house for a drink in the face free meal. "I don't believe it someone out did Stefano on the jerk level?" Lauren laughed. "Shut up Lauren," Stefano said rolling his eyes. "Hey be nice that probably sucked a lot for Stefano when it happened Lala...Amy was right about one thing...he did break me," Haley said. "What can I say it's what I do," Stefano said with a shrug. "Well we're all excited to meet Dani," Haley smiled as they entered the arena for Stefano's home show.

Dani had gotten meet and greet passes from Stefano for this tour stop. They had been texting non-stop since the last tour stop. Of course the majority of Stefano's texts were flirty. Dani made her way to the meet and greet. "And this is Dani, everyone," Stefano smiled when she walked in. "Hey it's so nice to meet you...I'm Haley," Haley smiled. "So nice to meet you too," Dani smiled a bit. Dani spent most of the meet and greet just meeting each of the contestants and getting to know Stefano's tourmates. It was just nice for Dani to get to see everyone on tour.

"Dani seems sweet," Haley smiled. "Yeah she really is," Stefano said. "I'm just happy with how happy she makes you...I haven't seen you this happy since...never mind," Haley said. "What?" Stefano said. "Since us..." Haley said. "Oh...yeah..." Stefano said. "But I'm happy you found someone," Haley smiled as she walked off. Stefano's home show was yet another smashing success. Dani enjoyed the show for a second time. It was nice to see Stefano having a lot of support with the crowd. Backstage however, things were less than great for some of the contestants.

"Shit," Haley said as she looked on her phone. "What's wrong Hales?" Casey asked. "Just look at what's online...'Is American Idol Star Haley Reinhart eating for two' just nice and classy Hollywood...How about you wait until I announce it before you speculate," Haley huffed. "Well..it's not like it's not true Hales...it could be worse," Casey said as Haley gave him a look. "I'm going to bed," she huffed as she walked off to bed. "I guess it's her mood swings talking again..." Casey sighed. "Yeah...she has been kind of moody the last couple of days...she'll realize it's fine...plus you guys could always announce at the next stop," Lauren shrugged as they walked out to the busses. "You're right Lala...I'm just hoping Haley understands that too," Casey sighed.

Meanwhile Stefano had left the group to spend time with his new...well...love interest...Dani. They hadn't said they were dating quite yet but they had been talking nonstop the last couple of days over the phone as well as texting. "Thanks for inviting me out...tonight was a lot of fun with the concert and everything," Dani smiled. "No problem...I've really had fun getting to know you Dani...I mean normally I'm the flirty jerk you met on the first day...but I just don't feel like being him anymore," Stefano said. "Well I'm glad...I don't go out with flirty jerks," Dani giggled as they shared their first kiss. "Danielle Harper, will you be my girlfriend?" Stefano asked. "Yes...I would love to be your girlfriend," Dani grinned and hugged him. Stefano hugged her back feeling great for the first time since he hurt Haley.

"It sucks that you have to leave tonight," Dani sighed. "Yeah...I wish I could stay here with you but I've got a bus to catch," Stefano sighed. "What if I told you I'll be seeing you tomorrow?" Dani smiled. "Seriously?" Stefano said. "Yeah...my friends and I are roadtripping up to Canada for the show. So...I'll see you then," Dani smiled. "Yeah see you then," Stefano smiled as he got back on the bus. The other contestants were pretty much all on the bus. The majority of them had fallen asleep. Haley, however was just waking up.

"Hey...how did the big ole date go?" Haley yawned. "It was great...she's great," Stefano smiled a bit. "I'm really happy for you...I know before you still had some sort of thing for me...I'm just glad it's gone now," Haley smiled. "Me too...I don't think I could ever apologize enough for what I did to you..." Stefano sighed. "Look...it's in the past. I know your friends put you up to it because they did more of what was going on but...I just didn't apperciate how you did it. When you chose them over me it hurt. I really thought we had something and I felt stupid for thinking that. I now realize we did have something great at that time but it just wasn't a forever kind of relationship, you know?" Haley said. "Agreed," Stefano said. "Anyways I'll let you sleep. Night," Haley said as she cuddled back up to a sleeping Casey. "Night," Stefano said as he fell asleep for the night. The contestants were all headed for their next stop, Vancouver.