Chapter 21

Day Two of vaction rolled around as the contestants got a lot of much needed sleep that second day. "Good morning Lauren," Haley laughed. "Morning to you to Hales...what time did you get in at?" Lauren giggled. "...Nevermind that...we were busy okay," Haley laughed. "Now I can see why little baby Caley is on the way," Lauren teased. "Caley...I like it," Haley smiled. "That's why your fans call you and Casey," Lauren laughed. "Yeah...so? It's a cute little name...if we have a girl I think we should name her Caley," Haley smiled. "It is kinda cute," Lauren agreed as Haley laughed. They got ready for a pool day. Since they had gone to the amusement park the day before the contestants decided to longue by the pool at the hotel on the second day.

"I don't look too fat in my bikini do I? Like noticable that I'm preggo?" Haley asked Lauren. "Well Hales...there's not much to that Bikini," Lauren laughed "But no you don't look preggo...you're only a few weeks in it's gonna be awhile before you really start to show anything." "Thanks...I was just worried the fans might notice and start speculating...you know?" Haley said. "I get that believe me...everytime I would do an event I could swear everyone knew I was pregnant...that's why after awhile I hid out until I had Travis," Lauren said honestly. "Well I mean I'm not going to hide out but I'll let the fans know when I feel like I should," Haley laughed as they got down to the pool.

"Well hello there Lauren and Haley might I say you girls look as gorgeous as ever," Stefano winked. Lauren rolled her eyes while Haley laughed "Always trying to get the girls Fano huh? Even the engaged ones," she smirked. "Well I can't help it that the engaged ones are the most gorgeous," he winked. Haley just laughed again "Nice seeing you too," "I can't stand how flirty he is," Lauren huffed. "Ooookay last time I checked you jokingly flirted back with him...what's changed Lala? I mean it's not like he's doing any harm...he's just being Stefano," Haley shrugged. "I guess but..." Lauren began. "I am over him. It doesn't hurt me anymore when he's flirting because we talked about it. He's not after me. We are just friends and that's it. It might be hard for you to believe Stefano when he says that but believe me," Haley said as she walked off a little bit annoyed with Lauren.

"What happened?" Casey asked seeing an annoyed Haley walking past. "Lauren...she just thinks that...ugh never mind...you're going to take her side," Haley said shaking her head. "Ooookay Reinhart...how do you know I will? I'll listen to you," Casey said taking Haley and sitting down on the lounge chairs. "Fine...Well Stefano came and apologized for being a jerk and promised to leave me alone you know trying to get with me. So we started hanging out again. I've been telling Lauren we're just friends and there's absouletly no chance in hell anything is going to happen but she thinks that I'm just going to flounder back to him or something," Haley said rolling her eyes.

"Well....I don't think she's wrong...not about you going back to him but that Stefano might be trying to get on your good side...he's done it before Hales," Casey said gently. "He has but...how can I say this....he seemed to know about the hard time I had with you know just geniunely seemed concerned about my whole drinking issue I had....it's the only reason I've even gotten over it is just because I finally know he's not going to try any shit on me....and if he does I'm never going to see him again after this tour so what does it matter? It's not like I'd ever get with him...the drinking wasn't because of him...it was because I hated feeling alone...I know I had you but I meant you know romantically alone...which was why I would come on strong when I was drunk trying to sleep with you and everything...most of the time when I was drunk before that I just acted like a spoiled child but I just hated to feel alone, you know?" Haley sighed hoping she could get through to at least Casey.

"I always thought it was because of him....I didn't know it wasn't....Look if it's not going to hurt you in any way to be around him I don't see anything wrong with it. But if he hurts you...it will be the last thing he will do...okay?" Casey said. Haley just hugged him "Thank you for not judging me. I know it's hard for you to hear that too after what you saw him do to me...but I missed him as a friend...you know before we were ever a thing we were friends and I'm just glad to have some of that back," Haley smiled. "I believe you," Casey smiled as Haley cuddled with him by the pool. It was nice to know she had someone she could always count on right there beside her...and he was going to be with her for the rest of her life.