About Her

Name: Anastasia

Age: 209

Outfit: (In the picture above)

Worn all the time. Gandalf enchanted it so when she turns into a wolf, she will still have it when she changes back into her human form.

Description: elbow length black hair, black wolf ears on the top of her head, a long black wolf tail, sharp teeth, sharp claws, red eyes, she is very beautiful.

Personality: loyal, kind, brave, courageous, strong, cunning, mysterious, adventurous, smart, always knows the right path loves animals, loves the dwarves, loves the little hobbit, always wants peace,

Skills: Shooting a bow, swinging a sword, hand to hand combat, strength, speed, climbing, ability to see very far away, can track down people, can hear everything within a 100 foot radius, can speak in her wolf form but rarely does it,

Flaws: bad at listening to directions, patience, more worried about others wellbeing than her own,

Her story: her parents are both wolves. They were wolf gods to be more exact which makes Anastasia a God. They were the King and Queen of all of them. She was born a wolf but soon took the ability to turn into a human. When her parents saw this they were frightened that word would spread of her ability and soon orcs would come and take her. So they found the great wizard, Gandalf and gave her up to him. They begged of him to care for her as his own, to protect her at all costs. He agreed and took her far from the wolves and into his own home. Sure enough, the king and queen were correct. The orcs did indeed come and try to find her but never did. They killed Anastasia's parents and all the other wolves. Gandalf would take care of Anastasia's until she was 10. That's when they went on adventures together. He taught her how to fight and shoot a bow. She was better than anyone he'd ever seen. Even better than the elves. If they were ever battling and there was a struggle, she would turn into a wolf. The only bad thing is she can't turn into one if someone's holding onto her or if she's chained or bound. When she turned 25, she stopped aging. It was an ability of the wolves. They are immortal. She went onto the adventure with Gandalf and the dwarves. Also the little hobbit. She loved the dwarves and they loved her. She always hugged everyone and cuddled with one of them when she went to sleep. That's how the wolves used to sleep. They would cuddle with anyone that was next to them. Anastasia was a little shorter than an elf in her human like form. In the size of a wolf, she's bigger than a horse. The rule of the wolves is that you have to protect everyone with your life. Which is why she protected everyone. The one she protected the most was the hobbit. She always hugged him and stayed by his side. When she went to bed she held onto him tightly. He was shy of her at first but then started to warm up to her. When he first started the adventure he didn't have a horse to ride on. So she let him ride on her back while she was a wolf (she never used a horse to travel. Only being a wolf or human form.) Now, she and the rest of the dwarves are trapped in the forest full of enormous spiders. She can't turn into a wolf because she's too big. As they all get kidnapped by the spiders she passes out due to lack of oxygen.