She is always so generous and unselfish I wish I could be more like her instead of getting caught up in my own problems.

"Nothing could be more fun that seeing you Aunt Julie," I responded knowing how she must be dying for some company.

"How are you doing are you healing all right?" I asked hoping for the best as I sat down at the edge of her bed.

"Yes dear of course! I will probably be able to go home by Tuesday," she said cheerfully.

"How are you Misty you seem distant today?" she asked

How could she tell! I am really trying to pay attention but Geo and Kyle keep stealing my focus. I feel so guilty. The least I can do for Aunt Julie is give her my full attention.

"I'm fine just a little distracted I'm sorry," I said guiltily.

"Is it Geo and Kyle?" she asked to my surprise.

"What!" I responded shocked at her knowledge.

"oh dear don't fool yourself I live in the same house as you for crying out loud do you think I would notice that you are always with one of those two," She replied chuckling.

I guess it was kind of obvious now that I think about it. I wondered how many other people knew.

"Don't worry dear your secrets safe with me" she said almost as if she read my mind.

"I just don't know what to do" I said exasperated.

"It looks like you have an important decision to make," She said compassionately.

"It's not like either of them are making it easy on me!" I replied frustrated.

"Misty you should know by now that your life is anything but easy," She looked at me with sad eyes.

"Life hasn't been fair to you, I realize that, but it's not up to us dear."

"I just wish it was" I muttered.

"It looks like who have a lot to think about Misty," she said softly, "I'm getting tired and need my rest," she said hinting that I could leave.

"Good bye Aunt Julie. I hope you get better quickly." I told her as I stood up.

"I know you will make the right decision dear," she said drowsily.

"Thank you I whispered as I walked towards the door. There was no reply. I turned my head to see she was already asleep and I smiled. I shut the door softly and started to head back home.What am I ever going to do?

Before heading out the pack house I turned around and scanned the huge living room . Ryan sat in the middle of the couch reading the news paper.

" Hey Ryan, did you see where Kyle went?"

A look of confusion settled over his face. "Who's Kyle dear? I have never heard of him ."

" He... Umm he was 6 doors down in the room to the right." He didn't know Kyle was here? I understood Kyle was not a werewolf, but at that moment the thought did not cross my mind .

"That would be Cici's room !" he quickly stood up from the couch and headed towards the hall. "She's in horrible condition ." His voice slowly faded as he turned the corner . I stood there for a few moments processing everything before heading out. As I turned the corner I heard some muffled sounds coming from the forest . Slowly, making no noise, I approached. I froze as I spotted before me Kyle, Sage (Stacy "sister"), and the little blonde girl that kept appearing causing nothing but mishap. Before they could see me I ducked behind a tree. They seemed to be arguing.

The little girls giggle filled the woods.

"Kyle your crazy! She's not good for you," her little voice echoed through the forest.

" I don't care she will be mine!" he retorted defiantly.

"Just back off Kyle before I .. I go tell on you!" Sage said her voice filled with anger.

"Ohh noo!! " kyles voice mocked back.

"What the hell are they going to do to me Sage!? Ban me from heaven?" he laughed.

I carefully peaked my head out from behind the tree to to watch the scene. When I looked Kyle was gone. Sage stood there her hands balled up.

"You little miss Mandy stop being such a trouble maker and leave people alone! I can't be fixing your mistakes all the time and neither can that asshole Kyle!" Sage said angrily.

"It was an accident Sage. All of it I promise ." she responded meekly as she stood on her tip toes flying up to eye level with Sage . She planted a kiss on her nose and just like that she vanished. Sages eyes darted in my direction before she too was gone. Luckily she didn't see me. As I turned my head Once more there before me stood no other then of course Stacy .

" What are you doing you weirdo?"

"What do you care Stacy? Just leave me alone," I pushed her out of the way and headed towards the street.

"Whatever not like I care. I was just looking for Geo. I heard he was on a run and I wanted to have a little fun." I looked over at her as she liked her lips .

"Cool" I sprinted towards the street and was quickly sent flying towards the ground as a cool sensation touched my hips.

"Careful beautiful "

------

Kyles keeping secrets ? & what was sage doing there ?! Comment and vote vote vote xoxox