Authors Note:):):)

Alright so I am hoping to have this book published on Amazon in December but don't quote me! I will keep you guys updated!

This however is the important part! I want to know your opinions.

I am going to be doing KDP- on Amazon which basically means primes members can borrow my book and I get a fraction of the price but you can also buy my book. I don't really understand it that well but I know it's really good for newly published authors who are trying to establish themselves! I want this so bad guys!!

So if anyone is considering buying my book I would like to know if you would hate it if it was only an ebook? You can use it on any electronic device you have just download the free kindle app. KDP just doesn't allow for hard copies but if it becomes popular or enough of you can't stand ebooks and want a hard copy I will look into it for you.

Anyways I was also wondering if we could talk price???

I was thinking 2.99 for an ebook? Is that too much? Too little?

I love you all so much and am so thankful for what you have done for me! You guys are so nice and I love you all!

If money is a problem for you PM me and we can have a talk. PM me anytime you guys want I love talking to you guys!

ALSO THIS IS A FAIR WARNING, WHEN I PUBLISH MY BOOK ON AMAZON YOU CAN ONLY BUY IT FROM AMAZON AND I WILL HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF OF WATTPAD EXCEPT FOR THE FIRST COUPLE OF CHAPTERS! IM SORRY, I KNOW IT SUCKS BUT I LOVE YOU!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH:):):)

ALSO DO YOU GUYS USE TWITTER OR ANY OF THAT? I PERSONALLY DONT BUT IF YOU WOULD PREFER ME TO SEND OUT MESSAGES LIKE THAT I WOULD LOOK INTO THAT.

Love you,

-Disneylover3