Ex-Lover*

I know....I suck. I am so unbelievably sorry. I do not want you guys to think I am ungrateful and that is why...dare I say it? Cringe factor is coming on.....that I am sorry that I haven't updated in 5 days. I am so sorry! Do not hate me because I love you......and that would just suck. Haha I love you guys. Consider this a sorry for my suckiness. I hope you enjoy. Please vote and comment at the end!!! It would mean a lot to me. Thanks. Enjoy!

Chapter Fifty Six: Jakes pov

I was just on my way to buying Belle some chocolate when she comes walking through the doors with a purpose. A deep frown is edged upon her face and I take it someone just told her what a promised is.

Her high heeled boots noisily tracked across the floor as she made her way towards me. The only expression on her face being one of anger. Then again is that girl ever happy?

She stood before me a foot shorter with a hand on her hip. I smirked down at her "I take it you don't like your future mommy?" She glared at me while I tried to contain my chuckle.

"You laugh now but when you still have not had sex 10 years from now you will remember this moment and no one will be to blame but you my dear." She gave me a sweet smile as my testosterone levels went crazy at the mention of no sex.

Judge free zone people. I am a teenage boy. A hormonal one at that who just got told he was not going to get laid in the near future. Or even future.

No sex. Not a concept I am exactly used to. I am so fucked. And not even in the good way.

Belles pov:

I smirked and moved to the side walking around him while hollering over my shoulder "You coming or are you going to stand there with your mouth open like a fish?"

He rolled his eyes following after me while I glared at him "Why do I still not have chocolate?"

He groaned "You are the worst when you are on your period."

I raised an eyebrow at him and he winced "Alright. Alright. Just stop with the threats about sex. That is so not cool."

I just rolled my eyes. This is what happens when you get engaged to bafoons. They are hormonal idiots who won't get you chocolate. People these days.

He grumbled and ran to catch up with my fast pace "Where are we going?"

I looked at him out of the corner of my eye and said "To find FROH."

He nodded his head "Ah.... Female Reincarnation of Hades." I raised an eyebrow shock completely taking over my face.

"How did you know?"

He smiled at me "Darling I did nothing but stare at you for five years. I know more than you think."

I gave him a weird look and he blushed before saying "That did not come out right."

I smirked "I don't even want to know."

We walked in silence before we reached her room. He nodded his head towards the door "Is this her room?"

I groaned in frustration "No it is her pet monkeys."

He looked shocked "Really?"

I glared at him "No the only monkey here is you!"

He stepped back "The abuse I take."

I leaned my foot back kicking open the door while Jake sarcastically says "What ever happened to knocking?"

I spit back "What happened to the days you were quiet?"

He whispered back "What happened to the days you were nice?"

I grinned at him "What happened to the days you used to have sex? Because I don't see it in your future."

He took a step back in fear and I grinned. That shut him up quickly. FROH was on her bed reading in her underwear. Classy.

She looked up and I heard a gasp from behind me and I turned on Jake "This is not the time for you to be hormo-"

I was cut off by FROH saying "Well, Well, Well, if it isn't my ex-lover. How the times have changed!"

What do we think? Are we surprised? Dont judge too quickly. Just wait. And....please vote and comment. I will try to update sooner. If you guys like chapters where Belle kicks Jakes ass next chapter will be your chapter. Hahah thanks for reading. Please vote and comment!!! I would love it if you did. Thanks. Bye.

-Disneylover3