Promised*

Thank you all for your sweet comments! You guys are amazing and always make me smile. I am so glad you like my book. Or rather love as I was corrected. Hahah I love you guys. This chapter is dedicated to DorchiFreeHugs for her votes and sweet comments. Thanks for reading. Enjoy.

Chapter Fifty Four: Belles pov

I would say it was a pretty regular day. Well it started out as so. I mean no one was here trying to kill me. I was alive. This time. My mate was alive. And not killing himeself. If anyone was going to do the killing it would be me. And he would be the one dying.

Anyways everything was going fine. We were in my father's castle, living, breathing, eating. Or rather Jake was eating. It was not the fact that he was chomping like a fucking beaver or the fact that I had my period. No it definitely was not that. It was the fact that the thing he chose to eat was MY CHOCOLATE!

I walked towards him in the kitchen casually swaying my hips. I tilted my lips into a small smile and looked up at him innocently "Darling what are you doing?"

He glanced at me while still chomping "I am eating."

I grimanced slightly and said "I can see that. What are you eating sweetie?"

He grinned and said "You called me sweetie."

I smiled brightly "I did!"

He instantly became wary and said "What is going on? Why are you being nice....and smiling?"

I dragged my pointer finger up and down his abs teasingly. He growled looking like he was in pain.

I smirked in triumph before whispering in his ear seductively "What do you want?" He shivered and I smiled.

He growled when I stepped back and smirked at him "YOU DARE EAT MY CHOCOLATE? THE AUDACITY! DO I EAT YOUR CHOCOLATE? HUH? DO I?"

He gulped and quickly shook his head. I smiled and nodded taking the chocolate from him and eating the rest of it.

I felt complete. I had my chocolate. He looked at me like I was crazy "Are you bipolar?"

I smirked "Just hormonal."

He rolled his eyes and whispered "Aren't you always?"

I looked at him with an eyebrow raised "Care to enlighten me on what you just said?"

He gulped looking away "I said that I was just off to the store to buy you more chocolate."

I smiled but before he could walk away and get me some more deliciousness a guard stepped up and cleared his throat "You are not allowed to leave Prince."

Jake growled at him "And why the hell not?"

He winced before saying "There has been an incident."

I rolled my eyes "Let me guess someone has come to kill me?" The man shook his head and I tilted my head to the side in surprise.

"Then what is it?"

He grimanced before saying "It seems the king has found his promised."

What did you think? Chocolate is my life. Haha love you guys. Please vote and comment. Hope you liked it. Bye.

-Disneylover3