Fighty*

Hey guys I am typing this now with a burned finger. I am such a clutz. Good news is it's my middle finger. And...if you cannot guess why that is good news that is sad. Allas my friends it is time for de next chapter. Enjoy.

Chapter Forty One: Jakes pov

I am irritated.

I am pissed.

AND

I am fucking horny.

We were outnumbered. I called for my pack but since I had sent them away they could not get here in time. My Belle was taken from me. And now I am going to get her back. Even if it means I have to kill every rogue in this building. And that is exactly what I did. One by one.

Belles pov:

He walked in like he owned the place. We had raced down to the door of the major castle we were in and he just walked in immediately.

He dropped David on the ground unconscious and in a blink of an eye was crushing me to him inhaling deeply. It was a strange thing to have someone sniffing you but it was the least of my problems.

Suddenly Fighty-my father, the king- ripped Jake from our embrace and growled at him fiercly. Seriously everybody in the supernatural world acts like wolves. It's absolutely ridiculous especially since they supposedly hate each other. I tell you supernaturals these days...completely unreasonable.

He pushed Jake against the wall and continued to growl at him. He smacked his head on the wall while I sat on the couch next to my sister who had popped popcorn. Grinning at her I watched as my father continued to smash my mates head on the wall. He irritates me so he deserves it. At least for a little while.

My father snarled at him and yelled "What makes you think you can touch my daughter?" Jake glared at him and growled "She is my mate."

He looked at him curiously "And?" My mate snarled and Fighty continued while I grinned and popped more popcorn in my mouth.

Fighty kept one hand around Jakes neck while he put the other on his chin appearing thoughtful "Attempting to give a fuck.....attempting to give a fuck. Nope sorry...fuck not given."

Jake snarled and my father glared back at him which only caused myself and my sister to laugh harder. That was rich. Damn Fighty is funny.

Standing up I decided that it was time to break this dispute up. No matter how funny it might be. Sighing I walked over to my father and put a hand on his shoulder causing Jake to growl possessively. I looked at him sternly "Down doggie." He glared but composed himself and I stared at Fighty.

I looked at him curiously "Fighty I think it is time you let go of Doggie."

He glared at me playfully and said "Do I have to? I really-wait why did you call me Fighty? What happened to sexiest person alive?"

I looked at him like he was a bafoon- and he was- "We already established that I am the sexiest person alive and I call you fighty because you remind me of a pumpkin I once had."

He looked at me like I was crazy "I remind you of a pumpkin? How on earth-" He raised his hand before I could answer and said "Wait never mind. I don't want to know."

He looked back at Jake and glared like an overprotective father "Stay away from my daughter."

Jake glared right back "She is mine." I rolled my eyes at the two. My lord.

I glared at both of them and gestured towards the body "What are we going to do with him?" I glared at the unconscious body as if I could kill it with my eyes.

My mate glared at David too and said "I brought him here so we could fight over who got to kill him first." Suddenly Fighty came beside Jake and patted his shoulder "I like the way you think wolf." They grinned at eachother. I will never understand supernaturals.

Did you guys like it? Hope you did. Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment. Love ya. Bye.

-Disneylover3