Change of Plans

I really like you guys. You are so sweet and seem to be enjoying this chapter. I used to be happy haveing five people read my book and now i have about 200 people reading it. I am so happy and proud with where this story is going. Thanks to everyone who has followed, read, voted and commented on my stories. You are the best. Please do check out my other stories. Anyways, thanks for reading. Enjoy! Picture on the side. Has nothing to do with anything I just thought it was funny!

Warning this is not edited!

Chapter Sixty Part 2: Belles pov

You know those moments where you wonder how the hell you ended up there? Like when you go to a hotel and you wake up in a room that is not yours. It is  slightly disorienting.

Well....not as disorienting as being in a shower. With your fiance. Dripping wet. And not even the fun kinds of showers. Sopping wet clothes and everything. With no idea how the bloody hell we got there.

3 hours prior:

"How could you not notice that FROH was controlling you?" I shouted at him. My face flushed in anger. Anger that had just suddenly became my dominating emotion.

I could not remember why i was fighting with him only that i must. He yelled back "I dont know people make mistakes! You are most definitely not perfect!"

I glared at him "What the hell is that suppose to mean?" He looked shocked and was about to answer when i said "You think i want to be with you and your monkey butt? I felt sorry for you. I never loved you. I feel nothing for you. Never will. Never did. You are a sick whiny puppy that i am tired of dealing with."

His face flushed with embarrasment as he said "WELL YOU ARE A STUPID BITCH WHO CAN'T SEEM TO GET HER HEAD OUT OF HER ASS!" I shrieked "WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?"

He smirked at me "You know exactly what it means. You never let anyone in. You sit back on your fat ass and watch others misery and smile. You are a cold, selfless evil bitch. And, i can't believe i ever wanted to marry you."

I laughed "I can't believe i ever wanted to marry you! You are a dog. And i am not into bestiality. You are a mongrel. I. Hate. You." He glared at me "Well i hate you."

Davids pov:

This was absolutely perfect. I had just enough time in their shock to put a sort of hex on them to take the things that slightly irritate them and make them absolutely intolerable.

It was bloody brilliant if you ask me. Everything was going according to plan. My informant told me of Belles every move and i knew what i had to do. I knew what i had to do to get her to finally be mine.

I would kill her mate. I will make her hate him. Kill him. Make her mine. And then take over the world. As simple as that.

FROHS Pov:

I cant believe David intefered now of all times. I had everything planned out perfectly. I told him to wait! He was not suppose to make his move until i had secured her mates loyalty.

Now i had to alter my plans. All for him. All for David. My stupid Chosen. How he annoys me so. I laugh to myself at how the king thinks i am his chosen. As if.

He is supposed to be all powerful and here he is helpless as a puppy all by a simple love spell. Men. So weak.

My red lips pulled up into a smirk as i altered my plan. If i could not get her mates loyalty i would just have to get rid of him. And her. Out of my life forever. And i knew just the way to do it.

Fightys pov:

I could not help but shake the feeling that something was wrong. Sure i had locked my daughter in a prison. In my own castle. But she deserved it. I think.

Everytime i thought it was wrong my brain told me it was right. Who was i to second guess myself? I was a king. We were always right.

I shook my head entering my room to see my beautiful chosen. I am so lucky to have finally found her. After all of these years she is finally in my life.

I sighed in content still trying to shake my feeling of discomfort. Everything was fine. I sighed pushing the door open to find Belle with a knife thrust under my chosens neck and my vision was clouded in red.

Belles pov:

I suddenly felt my anger for Jake leave me as my fight directed me towards the stairs. I was unwillingy dragged up the steps as my feet move me quickly up to the second floor. I was dragged down a familiar hallway with Jake at my heels trying to stop me.

His attempts were fruitless. I could not stop. I was under some kind of spell where my body was no longer my own.

Without permission my arms pushed open FROHs door. She stood smiling in a blood red dress and her bright red lips pulled up into a smirk. "I am glad you could join the party."

She dropped an object on the floor and commanded "Pick it up." While i tried to fight it my body responded and walked forward to pick it up. I looked down to find myself picking up a knife.

I gasped in horror at what she could make me do with that knife. She laughed loudly "As much as it would please me to kill you i wont because it would raise too many suspisions. And i do not need that right now. No, what i need right now is you out of my life."

I laughed loudly "How are you going to do that? No matter who you are i am the kings daughter. You cant harm me."

She laughed "Well of course not darling. I am not trying to hurt you. No what you are going to do is hurt me."

I lifted an eyebrow completely confused "I don't understand." She rolled her eyes "Is it not obvious? If i can convince the king you are trying to kill me he will banish you. And you will be gone forever."

I gasped in horror. If i was gone she would be queen. The kingdom would be destroyed. "You can't do this."

She smiled at me sweetly "Don't you see? I already have." With that she commanded me to put the knife to her throat. From this moment on everything would change.

Did you guys like it? No complaining it was a fairly long chapter! Love you guys! Did you expect it to happen? I hope you liked it and were surprised. Please vote and comment! Bye.

-Disneylover3