Authority*

Thanks for reading. I am on a role so I figured I would keep on writing for you guys. Enjoy.

Chapter Thirty Eight:

My sister opened the door and roughly pushed me aside when arrows were flying towards us. I looked over at her grinning "Why the hell aren't they shooting bullets at us?" She grinned back saying "We consider it the cowardly thing to do."

I looked at her like she was crazy-and she was-"And shooting at an unsuspecting target isn't?"

She grinned before launching an arrow into a man's chest "You got a point sister."

I smirked mumbling "Don't I always." Eric yelled at me to stay behind him but I ignored him rolling my eyes. I took my knife and launched it at the guy closest to me. He fell and I yanked the knife out of his chest only to send it towards the man about to hit Eric.

I looked at him and shouted "Your welcome" and he nodded his thanks looking at me in shock. I rolled my eyes.Men always think of woman as weak. Men would be nothing without women. And vise versa.

I was holding my own on the battle field-that being someones front yard in what looked to be a forest. Unfortunately I had to stay in one place because of my injured ankle. Ugh I hate feeling weak. Suddenly I was knocked on my back. Seriously? Why are guns cowardly but tackling people without being like hey I'm about to tackle you is considered okay? Unfricking believable.

I screamed and moved my body trying to get the man off of me but he just grinned evily and looked me up and down. "You know if there wasn't a ransom on your head I would love to-" I growled at him fiercely and spit in his face.

He snarled at me and angrily spit out "You vile little bitch you-"

A voice cut him off and shouted "Stop now." Everyone did as they were told and gasped. I tried to see but the man still had a tight grip on me holding me down.

The voice drifted closer to me and said "I would highly suggest you take your filthy hands off of my daughter."

The man on top of me snarled at the voice and said "On who's authority?" The man-I noticed from his voice- said "On mine."

The man holding me down snarled at him and said "Who the hell do you think you are?"

The man did not waver when he spoke but his voice gave off power "Watch your words you mongrel. I am Alexander, King of the Elves."

Authors Note

Did you like it? Hope you did. Please vote and comment. Love ya. Bye.

-Disneylover3