Married*

Alright I would like to thank you all for the votes and comments. I am dedicating this chapter to Traveler968 because of her votes and amazing comments. Thanks so much. Thank you all so much for reading. I love you guys very dearly and am so thankful for you all. Thank you to those of you who have stuck with me since the beginning. You rock. Love ya. Enjoy.

Chapter Forty Three: Jakes pov

Secrets. They are everywhere. Everybody has them whether they want to admit it or not. You know the one thing about them? They always have a way of biting you in the ass.

Belles pov:

I did a little recap in my head. I was an illegitimate Elf Princess who has 3 fathers and a missing mother. Not to mention the fact that I am now the future Werewolf Princess. What. The. Fuck.

I turned on Jake with a snarl "How can I even be a werewolf princess? I am not a werewolf."

He looked at me and said "You are my mate. It would not matter if you were half mermaid you would still be my princess, as well as my peoples." I smiled at that. He was so sweet.

Still to prove my point I took the only lamp that did not fall and threw it at his head. He quickly moved out of the way and I screeched in fury. The insolence! But damn if he wasn't good looking. Ugh. I swear if he was not as good looking he wouldn't get away with half of the things he does.

My father grinned at Jake "Looks to me like you got yourself an angry mate. Aww is little matey all sad and.." Jake growled while my father trailed off smiling brightly. I smiled back slightly. They were so childish. I already feel like a mother. Which reminds me....

I looked at Jake sharply "Where are our children?"

Jake was about to answer when my father shouted "KIDS?" And promptly tackled Jake to the floor in a tangle of legs and arms. When will they learn?

After about ten minutes of this nonsense I shouted "ENOUGH! YOU WILL NOT ATTACK EACH OTHER ANYMORE. I AM TIRED, PISSED AND WANT TO GO HOME! SO SHUT THE HELL UP!"

They looked at me in shock and I giggled. Their faces were priceless. Jake suddenly started chuckling as well until we were in full hysterics. My fathers face turned an even brighter shade of red causing us to laugh harder.

My father glared at Jake and spit " What are you laughing at? Do you think this is funny? Teen pregnancy is nothing to laugh at young man!"

Jake looked at Fighty with a smirk on his face "Aren't you a teenager?"

Fighty blushed brightly and said "That is different."

Now I switched my glare to my father "How so?"

He glared back at me "I was not the one pregnant!"

I raised an eyebrow at him "So it was my mothers fault?"

He glanced at me "Yes! I mean no. Wait...."

I glared at him sharply "You were saying?"

He gulped "Ugh....you should not be having kids!"

I was about to glare back when Jake cut in "We are not having sex sir."

My father looked like steam was about to start coming out of his ears "And where do baby's come from? The sky? Wait....I know we imagine one and it just pops out of no where...."

I stifled a laugh as Jake said "Well for us ours came out of our packs orphanage." My father stilled for a second in shock and confusion.

He glanced between the both of us "What do you mean? I don't...what?"

I looked at him smiling a bit "Jake and I decided to adopt all of the kids in the orphanage. They didn't have a home and I wanted their childhood to be a better one then mine." Fighty winced at that and I felt guilty.

He looked at Jake sharply "This still doesn't mean I like you."

Jake smiled slightly at that "I know."

Fighty nodded and said "I probably never will."

Jake nodded again his smile growing bigger "That is cool."

Fighty nodded his head "Good."

Jake smirked this time and said "Good so you are cool with us getting married?"

Fighty looked at us with a bright red face "MARRIED?" Here we go again.

Did you like it? I tried to make it a little bit longer for you guys. Sorry i have not updated since saturday. I meant to but I got distracted. Anyways hope you all had a nice weekend. Please vote and comment. Love ya. Bye.

-Disneylover3