Attacker*

I dedicated this chapter to alyssakain1 and infinitylove_girl because their comments always make me smile. Unfortunately they only let you dedicate it to one person my apologies. But both of you are amazing and i wanted to give you my thanks.Thank you all for reading and voting. It's so sweet. Love you. Enjoy.

Chapter Thirty Four: Belles pov

You want to know the sad part? What he said was not even surprising. That's when you know your life really is fucked up.

I laughed loudly when the man said that. I looked up towards the ceiling as if seeing God "Why am I always the one being threatened?"

The man looked at me as if I was crazy. Ha maybe I was. I looked at him and said "Look I know...I am a very good looking person but this whole you must die thing is really not a turn on."

He looked so confused and I continued on "The whole running in with your hair swept to the side and all black clothes. I get it. You are trying to get the whole I'm a bad boy vibe out there but it really does not suit you well." He glared at me sharply and fangs appeared out of his mouth.

Fear raced through my body before I masked it "Like I said really not a turn on." He growled like a damn wolf. I thought vampires and wolves were suppose to hate each other? Maybe its all of the time they spend together fighting is making them act like each other. See people? War is a bad thing.

You know what I think is really rude? When people attack you when you are thinking. Like all I was doing was thinking about vampires acting like wolves and then I feel myself being tackled to the ground. Slightly rude.

The man from the door managed to tackle me to the floor and was now proceeding to lift me by my armpits. My brother used to do that to me. Lets just say it hurts like a bitch. I turned around when I was lifted to my feet and glared at the man "That hurts you know."

He lifted an eyebrow and showed me his fangs "Does it look like I care?"

I looked him up and down and said "To be honest I don't see much."

He growled like a dog again at my double meaning and I grinned back. Tells him who to kidnap next time. I looked around the room when I heard shouts and noticed my friends trying to fight off my attackers back up.

They were outnumbered and I whispered "No."

My attacker smiled and said "You can stop it all now. Nobody has to get hurt. Just come with me right now and everybody will be okay."

I masked my face so I looked like I was debating it then I turned to him and did what I do best. I shouted "No thanks motherfu-" And right before I could knee him in the balls I was enveloped in darkness. Not again.

Authors Note

Did you guys like it? Please vote and comment. Love you. Bye.

-Disneylover3