I Don't Wanna*

Hey guys! Just because I love you I decided to write a part one for you guys for the next chapter! Hope you like it! Please vote and comment!

Chapter Sixty Seven: Jens pov (Belles Mom)

"Nooooo I don't want to."

Belle glared at me "You have to."

"But I don't wanna."

She just rolled her eyes at me so I begrudgingly said "Fine mom."

Belle rolled her eyes at my antics "He is your promised."

"And he is your father!"

She put a hand on her hip and sassily spit out "I did not ask to be produced. God simply saw how disfunctional you two were and decided to grace you two with my presence and curse me in the process!"

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes "We are not that bad!"

She stared at me in utter astonishment "You're not that bad? You are a fucking Elf Queen that disappeared and left her daughter with some nut job woman who left me for her mate which was not my father but I thought was. And then his twin David came and was like "Hey I am your dad and my twin was just faking it and I am just awesome!" And then Fighty comes in and he the fricking King of Elves ends up actually being my father and David ends up being his back-stabbing right hand man! And then you show up from God knows where and tell me you are my real mother and that you erased my fathers memory and left me for no good reason!"

Belles Pov:

I gulped in air, gasping for breath after my long rant. When I had gathered myself I looked at her dead in the eyes "Do you wish to tell me you two were not that bad?"

She shook her head "I did not give you off to some nut job woman. I gave you to someone I met at a bar."

I looked into her eyes to see if she was serious "You mean to tell me that you gave me, your daughter, to a woman you met at a bar! How long did you know her for?"

She gulped and winced slightly "Well about that...it might sound bad."

I glared at her "Go on."

She winced "Well....only for about five minutes."

"FIVE MINUTES!"

She nodded and I tried to calm down. "Why only five minutes?"

She glanced at me "I had to erase your fathers memories of me which took a lot of time and energy since he was resisting."

"Well I would too if you were stealing my memories!"

She threw her hands in the air "I had to it was the only way to protect you!"

"Save your stories for later. Right now you're going to see the king."

She hugged me real quick "There may not be time for stories later."

"Why?"

She gulped "Because I might not be alive."

I shot her a worried glance "What did you do to him?"

She looked at me sadly "You have no idea."

Authors Note

Any guesses? Are you curious as to what her story is? What did she do to Fighty? What did she have to protect Belle from? Speak to me people! Love you! Bye.

-Disneylover3