"Sorry to ruin your playtime but the grown ups need Kai for something." Damon said sarcastically.

We both frowned and stopped before walking over to the table where everything was set up.

"Alright let's do this." Kai grinned, rubbing his hands together as he sat opposite Bonnie.

Bonnie rolled her eyes. "Shut up, Kai."

She took Kai's hand and sliced his palm, his face showed no pain and I felt it as a long cut appeared.

I swore under my breath and went to the sink, washing it before applying tissue. Damon came over to me. "What happened to your hand?"

"Just cut it on my glass." I lied. "No I don't want you blood."

Damon chuckled. "Who said I was going to give you some?" I scoffed.

"So we just sit here and watch?" I whispered to Damon. I hopped on the counter behind me and Damon leaned against the one next to me.

"I guess so." He replied, I nodded. "And what's with you and Kai?"

"What do you mean?" I glanced at him. Damon rolled his eyes.

"He keeps staring at you and kissing you every chance he gets. Its like he loves you."

Kai actually loving someone? Haha, don't make me laugh. I thought.

"He doesn't love me, he's just annoying and probably crazy horny."

Damon nodded. "Aren't we all." I laughed and he grinned before we turned our attention back to Kai and Bonnie.

"So how does this spell even work?"

"Someone puts their blood on the map and during some witchy spell the blood moves to wherever the object is." He explained, looking at me.

I nodded. "Alright, thanks."

"No problem, now let's just hope your boyfriend can get us out of here." Damon said crossing his arms over his chest.

"He's not my boyfriend!" I hissed, he smiled devilishly.

"Whatever you say Riley." I scoffed, blushing a little while Damon grinned.

Before I got the chance to respond, Bonnie spoke. "It's in the house." Damon and I looked at her.

Hopping off the counter I walked over to her so did Damon. "What do you mean it's in the house?"

"Look, Damon." She pointed down at the map and the location was the house. "Its in here."

I glanced to Kai, who smirked shrugging as he did so I noticed an outline of something on his chest. I stared at him, raising a brow.

"Wait a minute...." I muttered, leaning in and pressing my hand on his chest.

"At least buy me dinner first, Ri." Kai mumbled, with a chuckle.

"Shut up." I felt around and took out some weird shaped thing from his chest pocket. "Is this, by any chance, it?"

Bonnie nodded, taking it from me and examined it, Damon looked over her shoulder at it.

He seemed confused. "So this compass jigsaw looking thingy is supposed to magically transport us home?"

I couldn't help but snort out in laughter at him. However regretting it when everyone stared at me. "What? That was funny." I argued.

Damon winked and Bonnie shook her head. Kai rolled his eyes. "We need the magic that we can harness from the eclipse." Kai said.