8

Dear diary,

Today has probably been one of the more interesting days. Yet, even though I got a makeover from Bonnie and Kai's existence has been exposed, the biggest change was that Damon actually complemented me.

Only if you can class his complement as a complement.

Kai is still being Kai which I not sure is good or bad.

The two of us are still bonded, meaning I need to watch my actions and make sure that Damon or Bonnie won't harm Kai. Yet, it will be pretty fun when I have my period since whatever witch put me here stopped my growth, but still gave me periods.

The pricks gonna be feeling those cramps-

Closing my diary, I put it on my drawers before getting off my bed. However, I stopped and sighed, shaking my head with folded my arms over my chest.

"I know you're there, Malachai." I spun around and saw him sitting on my bed, legs crossed and head resting in his hands.

"Riley, is that you?" He asked, eyeing me up and down. I nodded, sticking our my tongue. "You look so different but hot."

"Thanks?" I said, thinking it was a complement. Kai smirked, continuing to eye me up and down. "Why did you fill in the newspaper?"

Kai shrugged. "It was painful watching Bon-bon try and figure it out."

"Bon-bon?" I asked, strangely feeling jealous.

"Yeah it's what Damon was calling her, don't worry you're still my Ri." He winked, I rolled my eyes but felt my cheeks warmth.

"So now what are you going to do?" I asked, joining him on the bed. Kai's eyes traveled from my legs up to my face as he bit his lip. I rolled my eyes. "Hello?"

He looked at me. "Hi." I sighed at his childish ways. "And I'm not telling you about my plan, Ri."

I shrugged. "Whatever." I stood off the bed and yelped when Kai slapped my butt. He giggled.

When I turned around, I raised my eyebrows at Kai, who had his nose buried deep in my diary. "Ever heard of privacy?" I asked, snatching it away from him.

Kai shrugged and I sat down, keeping the diary close to my chest. "I have, Ri and its so boring much like your life." He smirked and I punched his arm, regretting, however, because I felt the pain too.

"You are such an asshole!"

Kai laughed. "I prefer the term sociopath, Ri."

"No I think asshole suits you better." I said, flashing him a fake grin. He glared, and tried to take my diary but I moved away.

"Don't you dare." I warned, keeping the book close to me.

He shook his head, jumping on top of me in order to get the diary. I gasped and wrapped my arms around my diary, keeping a big grin when I know I'd won. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Ha."

Kai rolled his eyes, leaning in closer and licked my tongue. I cringed and he laughed. "You're disgusting."

He winked. "You love it." Kai leaned down closer and I inhaled a breath. His face was inches from mine and I felt his breath on my face. "What's wrong, Ri?" He asked, tracing my lips with this finger.

"Nothing." I replied, so quietly it might have as well been a whisper.

His smile grew. "Are you sure?" He ran his hand down my arms.

"Positive, you just need a mint." I grinned.

Kai laughed, while he continued to run his hand down my arm. It sent shivers down my spine as my eyes followed his hand.