23

"Well aren't you a beauty, kitten." Kol smirked, his eyes wondering me when I opened the door for him.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't make me slam the door in your face."

"Feisty." He commented, while he walked past. "I like it." He said in my ear and I shuddered slightly. Shaking my head, I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be back in a minute."

"Fine by me." Kol replied, going on his phone. I walked over to Damon and snatched my diary back.

"Hey, Riley I was reading that." I scoffed. "It was a sad romance story where the girl never gets the guy."

"Shut up." I glared. "Make sure he doesn't do anywhere." I said between gritted teeth. Damon and I rushed up to my bedroom. I grabbed Zeke and threw him on my back, before walking back downstairs.

Adjusting the straps on my shoulders​, made my way back to the front door where Kol was. Damon has a new drink. "Curfew is at nine Riley."

I rolled my eyes. "You're not my dad."

"Just your daddy." Damon laughed and winked.

Choosing to ignore Damon, I turned to look at Kol, he wore a pair of dark jeans and a black long sleeved shirt that was rolled up to his elbow.

Though his actions and what he did to me, made his attractiveness deduct a little.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded. "What's with the bag, kitten? Ready to leave with me to New Orleans already?"

"Funny." He smiled. "Bye Damon!"

"Have fun!" Damon called back in a girly voice. I laughed and shut the door, walking down the path with Kol.

There was an uncomfortable and awkward silence. So I decided to break it. "Where are we going?"

He glanced at me, smirking as usual. "That's for me to know and you to find out, Riley." Kol replied, I raised a brow.

"Wow, you called me by my name." I smiled. "I'm impressed."

"What can I say?" He shrugged and I couldn't help but laugh.

++++

"Told you I'd win." I boasted to Kol, raising my eyebrows.

He rolled his eyes with a grin. "I let you win."

I scoffed. "Liar, I beat you fair and square."

We went to a bar, I wasn't sure what it was called but Kol and I ended having a pool competition. I won, just making it clear I won.

He lost.

I won.

Me.

Winner.

Him.

Loser.

As I had won he owed me money and I was waiting for him to pay up. "Fine." Kol got out his wallet throwing money on the table.

I grinned, reaching down to retrieve my winnings. I put it away inside Zeke as I rested my head on my hand that held the pool stick up.

Kol smiled, walking over to me as he set down his stick. I raised a brow, feeling intimated since he was so close to me.

"One more game. If I win, you kiss me. You win, you get one hundred dollars." He suggested. I paused to think.

Though I shook my head. "How about I get to ask you a question and you have to answer in complete honesty?" Kol appeared curious but agreed to my terms and we shook hands.