Not again please

Annabells prov

Hi im annabell but you can call me bella and from the age of 6 ive been living in an orphanage and the worst thing is im British and everyone else is American so they keep taking the mick out of me. But to be honest thats not the worst part is the people who run the orphanage r-rape me... its 1 am and im too scared to sleep because I know if i do he will come in. Im lying in my bed when the door opens to revile him!

"Bella! Get up you worthless piece of shit! I know you are not sleeping now get the fuck up!" He comes over and pulls me off of my bed and throws me against the wall "ow..leo what do you want??.." i knew what he wanted you see hes 1 of the 3 men who abuse me. He even insisted that i get my own room because I get bullied by the other kid but that was just an excuse to get me alone to rape without anyone else knowing "what do i want you know what i want!" "N-no please n-not again i-im still sore from l-last time" "get undressed now!" I do cause if i dont ill get worse then a rape.

"Aw your a good little princess arent you " he says as he pushes me onto the bed. A tear goes down my face. " l-leo p-p-please dont please " i choked out as tears dropped down my face." Dont?! Dont?! You fucking kidding me! You stupid idiotic worthless piece of shit" and SLAP the excruciating pain i feel on my check kills but i didnt want to let him know.

"Good girl" i hear him unbuckell his belt and take his underwear off. He lays on top of me and starts kissing my neck and then goes down towards my private area. I push him off me and grab the blanket that was thrown onto the floor. " THATS IT YOU FUCKING BRITISH BRAT!!!!" Grabs my head and hits it against the wall and then slids him self into me and that's all I can remember before everything went black.

A/N

Hey guys hope you llike it please comment tell me if you want me to carry on or not

Chloe xxx