He Does Something Perverted

Start from the beginning

All of a sudden, your phone started ringing. Seeing that the caller I.D was BEN, you half-rose out of the ice and sat up to answer it. "Hell-"

Your voice was cut off by a series of loud grunts and groans. Raising an eyebrow, you quizzically held the phone at arm's length before putting it to your ear again. "What are you-"

Hold it still, child!

It's too much for me to take all at once, okay?!

Pulling an unreadable face, you abruptly disconnected the call.

Then you leaned back, sizzling on the ice as you tried to comprehend that BEN had butt-dialed you.

Laughing nervously, you threw the phone out of your window and reached over the bathtub to pet the ghost of C/N.

Dark Link + Laughing Jack
[Author's note: In advance, I'd like to say that I'm sorry... *recites the holy prayer, kneeling by an altar of holy water*]

The heatwave was too bad in your house, so you went straight to F/N's house to cool off. You'd also brought along a massive tub of vanilla ice cream, which was set down on the living room table while you and her caught up with old times.

Somehow, neither of you noticed the window sliding open, nor did neither notice L.J clambering through, followed by Dark Link, and then Smirky.

The monochrome clown was giggling excitedly, while Darkness just rolled his eyes and counted out some money as they trooped straight to the basement.

Smirky zipped behind both of you and then rushed backwards a few seconds later. He was a blur of movement as he followed the two creepypastas down the foreboding steps.

"- So anyway, this heatwave basically turned my whole house into a microwave and...."

You turned around and noticed that the ice cream tub was missing. That's when F/N noticed that the window was open, and so was the basement door. "Um..."

Exchanging puzzled looks, you both decided to investigate it further. "It's probably L.J. He likes the basement a lot. Something about all the tall stacks of junk reminding him of home or something..."

Bracing yourselves for whatever lay ahead, you decended downwards and into the gloom.

It was kinda light, but there were so many shadows that it was difficult to make out much of anything. You froze and made F/N instantly do the same.

Over there, you mouthed.

A very Smirky-like silhouette was perched on a wall made of stacked boxes, apparently watching something that was happening on the other side. He was stifling a snicker.

"Give him five more dollars if he can put all that in his mouth at once!"

"Fine with me! I bet he can't do it!"

"Oh really? Watch me, kiddo!"

Vaguely, you could make out the shape of Dark Link close by. And L.J too. What were they doing? Well, whatever it was, there was a lot of slurping going on.

F/N furiously flipped on the light switch.

L.J's nose and face was splattered with something drippy, and Dark Link was handing him a ten dollar note. Everyone froze awkwardly on the scene, until Smirky burst out laughing and tumbled off the boxes.

"This is just too precious! Whichever thread of fate decided on this fantastic timing is- is a genius!"

"Oi! One of you had better start explaining!" F/N snapped furiously, glaring at all three of them one by one.

"D-Darkness! I never knew you were- you were- like that..." You trailed off, making obscene gestures in the air.

Dark Link's face flushed bright lilac. He managed to blurt out a simple "this is not what it looks like!" Before he promptly passed out from a messy nosebleed. Red and purple were very strange complimentary colors.

Sheepishly, L.J wiped his mouth with a tissue that appeared out of nowhere, then held up a familiar tub of ice cream that had definitely not been empty before.

"We had a bet going, my sweet gummy bear! Dark Link said that I couldn't finish this tub of ice cream in one minute, and agreed to fork out money if I could, which I did!" He wailed.

Still looking ticked off and furious, F/N pointed in the general direction of Smirky, who'd lost the struggle to regain his breath and now lay limply on the ground in a half-comatose state.

"And what's he doing here?"

Dark Link weakly stirred and lifted his head from the little pool of blood to talk. "T-Timekeeper... Also wanted to see if L.J would... fail... Ugggghh..." His head fell facefirst again.

Meanwhile, At The Creepypasta Mansion...

After the hilarious misunderstanding, everyone had had a good laugh and then gone home. Although, someone did have to pay for a new tub of ice cream.

When the party of three arrived back home, they had to move around a large amount of brand-new furniture that had been set outside.

While Smirky and L.J went inside to drink a glass of water and lie down to sleep off a stomachache respectively, Dark Link hung back to ask someone what the hell was happening.

"What the hell is happening here?"

"Slenderman's refurbishing his study," Jeff chuckled, pressing his face against the window in an attempt to give him a scare. It didn't work. Darkness just turned around and waved.

"Is anyone helping him?"

"Well, BEN was this morning... But he kept throwing such a noisy fuss that Slendy just booted him out and bribed someone else to do it."

____________________________
A/N: I'm still reciting the Lord's Prayer over here. Please, please tell me what you thought of this chapter. I need the reassurance that what I just wrote was for a good cause.

To recap: Jeff was a pervert, BEN was fussily helping Slenderman move some of the furniture and accidently butt-dialled his girlfriend, Dark Link made a bet with L.J, Smirky swiped the ice cream to help them with it because he wanted to see someone suffer and the girlfriends really walked in at the wrong time.

Phew! That's a lot of recapping! O.o

Toodles?

~ TheTraumatizedPhantom.