Chapter 34

"Today the match you have all been waiting for simply because there is a woman attending!" I heard Wyatt say when I got up on the ring. Apparently his little headset works like a mike. "Our second fighter in tonights last chance to qualify...... Cheating Clyde Monrooooee!" I heard him call out completely missing my own name when I had been lost in my thoughts.

The moment I heard his name I froze and watched him walk up to the ring as the crowd booed and threw popcorn at him. The moment he was on the ring I started hoping.

I stood there looking towards Jacks brother hoping it was a dream hoping that I wasn't seeing this stupid bastard again. The anger towards him rushed to me as I stripped my robe and threw it to Kyle.

Once I held my hands up ready to go, I watched as he came running towards me. I side stepped him elbowing him into his back. The force knocked him to the ground as I took the opportunity to wrap my legs around his neck and and pull his arm towards me.

"You stupid narcissistic b@stard. Why did you come here?" I yelled at him. There was a moment of weakness as I loosened my hold slightly. He took his chance and rolled us over. Before he could land a punch though I took his moment of hesitation and flipped us back over.

My legs held his arms to the floor as I landed blow upon blow to his face. I void hear as the crowd dimmed down to complete silence.

I kept punching him, once, twice another ten times and I could see his nose twisted at an odd angle and I watched as he coughed out blood. One final hit and he was out cold.

I looked up slowly hearing nothing but, silence. Seeing the crowd look at me with overwhelming feeling of awe and slight fear I stood up slowly looking around before walking to the ropes and jumping down.

The crowd parted for me as I walked ahead of the guys towards the hallway. I knew they were all following me. I knew they wanted to talk but, I don't think I could let them. I was filled with rage as I walked down the long hallway.

When I arrived back to my room my anger was still there and so was Clyde's blood. I quickly ripped of the tape walking to the shower. Stripping down and not caring if any of the guys saw I started the shower and got in.

CHAPTERSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें