Chapter 5

Once we got home after having dinner at a random place we all went into my apartment. Dan went looking for my first aid kit while me and Tyler sat on my couch. I feel like I could literally pass out all the adrenaline washed out of my system the moment we left the restaurant.
So now I'm just about to pass out I'm leaning heavily against Tyler as Dan comes back. He pulls my head up and takes a cotton dabbed alcohol and cleans my busted lip. Tyler gets behind me and let's me lean against him with his legs on each side of me.

I lean against him happy to not have to stay up by myself. "Give me your hands." Dan tells me and I hold them out to him. Dan is studying to be like my father a doctor but, he wants to help children and people under 18. It comes in handy every time something breaks or knuckles are busted because the tape wasn't put on right. That happens a lot. "This might hurt a little." He speaks and has a smile trying to come out. "Ha I bet tour ganna enjoy this aren't you?" The worst thing is when I do something stupid and he has to patch it up because I probably did that something stupid illegally.

So he usually enjoys everything he gets to do to me. Once he finishes cleaning and wrapping my hands Tyler picks me up bridal style and carry's me to the bed where he sets me down gently. My eyelids are already closing as he kisses my forehead. "Goodnight big bro. I .......love you." I say as I drift to sleep.

--------------------

I'm 14 now and dad let me go to school for the first time today. I come home and he's there waiting for me. He's waiting to do anything he wants because I don't fight anymore what's the point I can't get out so why try. As soon as the door is closed he rips my backpack off and drags me by my hair into his room. This is different he always says I'm never allowed in here. He throws me onto his bed and now I'm even more worried as he takes off his pants. When he tries to grab my ankle I move back but, he grabs it before I can and pulls me towards him. He rips off my underwear and pants and I start to scream. "Shut up you stupid whore! Your ganna make daddy feel good! Do you understand?" He yells not looking for a answer. I continue to cry and scream out as he takes off his underwear. "Wake up! Wake up Beth!" He screams and I'm confused for a moment before......

I spring up wide awake with Tyler holding my shoulders down.