Chapter 13✔

Waking up felt like I got hit with ten tons of bricks and a truck. I groaned trying to roll over but, an arm held me against a hard chest. This is weird I don't remember anything but, going to a club after beating Jack in a fight. Trying to remember I remember that someone was with Jack last night.

Kyle! Oh god tell me I didn't. I opened my eyes looking behind me seeing Kyle Jack's brother sleeping with his arm wrapped around my waist. Luckily I had my underwear on and so did he.

I breath a sigh of disappointment and relief. From the looks of Kyle he was a very hot and attractive male that I would bang in a heartbeat. I quietly and easily removed his arm and went down the 3 little steps seeing my sports bra and shorts on the floor. I found a big shirt on my floor which was probably his and put it on not even caring that it was his. I only cared that my head was being smashed to bits from the inside.

I went into the kitchen area and grabbed some Tylenol and started the coffee. I swallowed the pills with some water before a knock sounded not wanting to wake up the guy in my bed I ran to get it. I opened it seeing Tyler, Dan and Jack standing there looking angry and slightly relieved. "Your wearing my brothers shirt I'm assuming he's here." Jack says as the three barge into my apartment. "Well obviously I mean you can see can't you." I reply sarcasm dripping from my words. He sends me a glare before yelling "Wake up dumbass we got shit to talk about!"

Kyle springs awake sitting up wide eyed on the bed. "What the fuck is going on!?" He screams seeing all four of us laughing slightly. "Stop shouting please." I plead looking at the four men standing in my apartment. I sigh in relief when they all nod. Kyle gets down off my bed in just his boxers and my heart does a little flutter as I see his 8 pack.

I look away towards the three idiots sitting on my stools watching me gawk at the man of god. I blush as they all wear smirks before glaring at them and getting the coffee poured. Five cups of steaming hot coffee sit on my counter as Kyle and I stare down at it while the rest of them stare at us. "Okay before you say something we never slept together I swear." I tell them as Kyle looks at me slightly disappointed. Like he wanted to sleep with damaged goods.

They all look like they believe it and I kinda find it suspicious but, I really don't care what happened last night. "Okay know that that's cleared up how about we go get some real food and better coffee because no offense this taste disgusting." I scoff knowing that its true but, realizing that I still care about my coffee. "Hey there is no problem with my coffee. But, I'm hungry for once so let's get food before I have to go into work." I groan realizing that I still have to go to work today. I have two hours until I have to go into work and I'm really not looking forward to it.

"I'm telling you just quit." Tyler says and I shake my head going towards my clothes. I pick out my uniform since I'll probably just go to work right after. "Give me 6 minutes and I'll be right out." I tell them while turning on the shower. I close the door and then get undressed before getting into the hot shower.

I do everything in 6 minutes like I said before getting back out and getting dressed. As I was putting my hair up I walked out and stopped when I saw them staring at me. "What?" I asked finished with my hair. I saw Kyle with lust clear as day in his eyes. "Change. Now." Tyler the overprotective brother demands and I smirk before shaking my head. "Nope now let's go before this guy over here decides to jump me in my own apartment."

"I wouldn't dream of it babe." I hear a smack behind me and turn to see Kyle holding the back of his head sending a dagger glare to his brother who looks as smug as a brother can look. We all pile into Tyler's car heading toward some restaurant I haven't noticed because like I said I eat ramen noodles on my budget.

Once inside we sit in one big table looking over their breakfast. Once we've ordered everyone starts talking. "Beth are you entering the championship this year? I mean even if its your first year with us are you going to?" I smile at Jack and nod. "Yeah this year I think I probably have a good chance of winning but, you know that." I grin at him as he scowls obviously remembering how he got the various bruises on his face. "Yeah and next time could you lay off the face I have a love life to uphold." I laugh with everyone else as he says this.

Our food arrives and the chatter is cut down. "Beth where do you work?" I turn to Kyle next to me. He looks like he's trying to keep his cool but, I don't believe him. His eyes say he's desperate for the info. "Have you ever heard of 'Mi Amore'?" I ask him and he nods with slightly widened eyes. "You work there?" Kyle asks like its the stupidest thing ever. I nod now pushing my food around no longer hungry.

"You have to quit." Kyle tells me and the rest of them nod. I sigh irritated at the four guys sitting at the table. "I will not quit because I want to be able to do some sort of work besides fight and this was the only place I could get." The rest of them look at each other. "Why not go to college get a degree or even show a sponsor and get into the legal fighting. Come on beth you can't do this for the rest of your life. One thing what do you want to be just one thing?"

"I don't know, that's why I never went to college because I don't know what I want to do. But, I think I want to do something like dad. I want to be an EMT."