Chapter 35

When I arrived back to my room my anger was still there and so was Clyde's blood. I quickly ripped of the tape walking to the shower. Stripping down and not caring if any of the guys saw I started the shower and got in.

As soon as the hot water hit me I was on the floor in a heap. The door opened seconds later with a now wet Kyle. He dragged me on his arms as we sat on the floor. He was still dressed even in the shower. Talk about dedication.

-Kyle's POV- (during the fight)

As soon as that name came out of Wyatt's lips I wanted to rip her out of that ring and take her away. The b@stard had the nerve to continue fighting even when he knew she was going to be there. Jack had talked with him over the past couple days but, nothing was stopping him from coming. The fight started as I held Beth's robe I my hands. She was amazing in the ring fast and light on her feet. No wonder half the guys here were staring at her @ss. I mean I can't blame them when I was doing the same. She dodged him before bringing her elbow into his back.

The force knocked Clyde into the ground. She got onto him and put him in some weird lock with his arm. I could see her mouth moving but, couldn't make out the words. As the fight went on you could see the tears starting to form. You could see in her face that she was I pain and not physically. Soon as she got him under her one last time the crowd went silent. Amazed and distracted by the small girl beating a full grown man to a pulp. And the thing was she would have to stop no one could step in and do it for her.

She placed one last blow onto the now unconscious Clyde before looking up. The moment she saw the crowd stop and staring she jumped up and then jumps out of the ring. Tyler and Dan followed with me and Marcus right behind him. Jack let us be staying out in the crowd.

Once we had reached her room she had taken on e look at her bloody knuckles before ripping the tape off. "Wa-." Marcus started and before he could even finish she had the tape on the ground soon followed by her clothes. The rest of the guys quickly looked away but, I stayed and moved closer as she got into the shower. I knew she was going to brake something had to give eventually. As she fell I ran towards her not caring that I was fully dressed in jeans and a white T-shirt.

I quickly opened the door before scooping her up into my arms and holding her there. She cried into my chest as I watched the glass fog up. The guys left after giving me a nod. They would keep everyone out as I kept her from falling apart any more.

Almost twenty minutes had passed and we were still in the shower. My shirt had been removed and my pants were sitting next to me. I gently picked up Beth's hand and kissed her palm. Her tears had run dry and now she was quiet as I grabbed a bar of soap. Gently we washed off the blood from her knuckles. It was quiet as we did so and as we did I realized that we can brake and we can fall but, when you love someone you will pick them up time and time again. As I thought about this I realized that I do love this small little fighter. This woman has come into my life and she didn't even realize how deep she had berried into my heart.

As soon as the water ran cold I turned it off and picked Beth up. Once I set her on the couch I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her. Grabbing another for myself I dried my body as fast as I could before doing the same to Beth but, slower. As soon as she was dry I grabbed her bag and helped her change into another pair of shorts a sports bra and one of my shirts she had brought. I didn't know when she got it but, I didn't really mind.

There was a knock at the door as we were sitting on the couch under a warm blanket. I quickly got up and answered it seeing Tyler alone. "Wyatt says there's another fight for her in twenty minutes." I nodded before I heard her voice. "I'll be ready." I turned around seeing her staring at the floor laying on the couch now. I turned back to Tyler as he looked past me. "You sure about this Beth?" He asked quietly. She only nodded before he sighed and left.

I made my way back to her laying down behind her. "I'm going to win Kyle." She spoke softly as if anyone could hear her right now. "I know baby." I kissed her for head before we laid in silence again.

The thought of her losing tonight would be devastating. I knew that if she didn't win she wouldn't bounce back. There was something more to it. There was something she wants telling anyone about why she was fighting. One day I will understand why she does it. One day we will get past the lying and together we will be a family.