Part 1~School

//First Fanfiction on here😂\\

Haley's pov: I wake up from my mom yelling at me.

"What mom?"

"You have school."

"Okay thanks." The only 4 words she says to me all day. All she says is "Haley, you have school." Who could blame her though. I wouldn't even talk to me...

She's always busy with work and always traveling. I'm an only child with no dad. Never knew him.

I'm almost 18 and a senior in highschool. I can't wait to get out of this hell hole. I get bullied everyday because Cameron Dallas said a rumor about me that isn't true. I don't even remember what it was...

I got out of the shower and threw my hair up into a towel. I put on some makeup even though I'll be crying it away later today. I looked through my drawers and grabbed leggings, my light brown boots, and an oversized sweater that was a light gray and said NewYork on it. I combed through my hair and blow dried it a bit. I threw it up in a loose ponytail. I brushed my teeth and gathered my school supplies.

"Okay bye mom I love you." I said while walking to the door.

All I hear is her typing away on the keyboard. I sigh and start walking to school. I live pretty close so I was already there. I opened the school doors and people looked at me whispering. There must be a new rumor! I can't wait to hear what it is! Maybe I'm pregnant! Or maybe I fucked my imaginary brother! I walked up the stairs and walked to my locker.

I opened it kneeling down to get my books. I get pushed into the lockers and turn around to a smirking Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Taylor Caniff and the Jacks.

Okay so I haven't told you that they are all my bullies and the 4 are the ones who abuse me. Cameron sometimes abuses me but not as much as they do. He just says hurtful things.

"Hey stupid whore." Taylor says.

I just turn back around and someone grabs my shoulders turning me around. It was Gilinsky.

"Hey! Bitch, he is talking to you!"

"I'm s-sorry. Hey t-Taylor." I said very scared.

They smirk and say "Don't ever fucking ignore me again do you understand me you unwanted bitch!" I nodded fast and he raised his voice and said

"Speak!"

"Yes I understand. I'm sorry."

They walk away and I smile because I didn't get beat.

Spoke to soon.

Nash came back and kicked me in the stomach. I held my stomach and leaned over coughing a little. Nash punched me in the nose causing a nose bleed. Taylor came over and grabbed him walking away. I grabbed a Kleenex from my backpack and held it to my nose.

"Ouch." I said to myself. I grabbed my things and shut my locker walking to Math class.