Chapter 3-The Boy Next Door

Start from the beginning

"I don't know bitch, you the one with all the style. What's a look good on me?" She asked shyly.

I looked at her hard. She was always going to parties in booty shorts that showed her ass. With her body frame, she could get away with a lot.

"Stand up bitch." I said opening the double doors to my closet.

She stood and spun around. "I was thinking maybe a some shorts or a dress." She said.

"I got the perfect dress for you." I said to her.

She watched me pull out a black leather skater dress, with a heart cut out in the back.

"I don't know. How about a body suit?" She asked smiling.

I rolled my eyes. "I know what I'm talking about." I said, tossing it to her. "Throw on some pointy's and get a clutch, you'll be poppin." I promised.

As she got dressed, I made my way down to the kitchen. Lisa had went up to her room so I quickly began making a plate, hoping to avoid that talk.

Although the food was perfectly cooked, I couldn't enjoy it. Eating made me feel nasty, as if I was getting fat with every bite.

I had gotten so used to throwing up my food that I could no longer enjoy a meal without being tempted. It was like I no longer had control over it.

I felt it coming back up. Suddenly I dropped my fork and covered my mouth, running towards the back door. I felt the pressure coming fast as I rushed to the side of the house and moved my hand. It rushed out of my body quickly, making me nearly fall over. My eyes filled with tears again. I felt so weak watching my barley chewed food fall from my mouth.

Everyone looked at me like I was perfect, but being perfect wasn't what it was always talked up to be.

I was in the process of catching my breath when someone spoke to me.

"Yo you aight?" I heard beside me. I wiped my mouth and quickly looked up to see one of my new neighbors standing in his driveway watching me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm looking for my ring." I said, walking away from the throwup.

"My name Riley." He said looking at me weird.

"Okay." I said, watching him stare at me.

"So I been here for bout half a day and I'm already bored. What is there to do around here?" He asked me.

I shrugged. "Well I mean it usually ain't nothing to do but party. It's this big mansion party going on next weekend. I heard it's supposed to be lit." I told him.

He nodded running his hands through his nappy curls. His hair was bad up close. He had a funny looking cut but it was styled kind of creative. It was kinda cute on him.

"Will you be there?" He asked me.

I shrugged. "Yeah, I decided to go and I don't need a date if that's what you're gonna ask." I said, seeing where the conversation was going.

He laughed. "I was gone ask if I could ride there with you. I don't really no this area, and I ain't got no whip yet." He laughed a little.

I smiled. "I don't have a car, I'm riding with my girls." I told him honestly.

"Is there room for one more?" He asked looking into my eyes.

I bit down on my lip. " I don't know but I'll see." I lied.

I already knew that wasn't happening.

"Good looks and I ain't get ya name." He said to me.

"Camryn." I told him.

He smiled hard.

"Well it was nice meeting you Camryn. I'll let you get back to looking for your ring." He winked.

I watched as he walked away, starring way harder than I should have. He was kinda cute. Yeah he had some nappy ass hair and big ass head but his abs was certainly on point, his voice had a real NY accent and his smile was sexy as shit. He looked back at me, catching my eyes on him.

That's when I heard my window open.

"Bitch!" I heard from above me. It was Jade hanging out my window.

"I'm coming right now." I said to her.

"You supposed to be helping me but instead you out here flirting, with a bucket ?" She asked looking at Riley as he walked onto his porch.

He glanced up at her before he walked in the door, so I knew he had heard her. For a very short second, I felt embarrassed. He wasn't really a bucket. Just a average dude with a sexy ass smile. He seemed cool, unlike the thirsty boys I usual came in contact with.

I looked back up at her. "Bitch, I am helping you! You shopping in my closet." I said annoyed.

She rolled her eyes, now looking at the ground. "Is that throw up? You pregnant?" She asked me.

"Close my window." I said before heading back into the house.