Chapter2-Highschool

Start from the beginning

"Well damn, can I get something to wear?" Jade asked looking at me.

I scrunched my face up. "Bitch everything I give you I never get back!" I said to her.

"And you act like you be missing it!" She said rolling her neck.

I rolled my eyes. "I guess. Come over later and let see what yo ass can squeeze into." I joked.

"No bitch, you must ain't looked in the mirror lately! Yo ass is getting just as fat as mine and them thighs ain't sticks nomore. I'm sure I can fit some of your stuff perfectly!" She said smiling.

My stomach just grew weak. Was I really getting bigger? Whenever I looked in the mirror, all I seen was beauty. I never noticed that my thighs no longer had space between them.

"Whatever bitch!" I played it off.

I could never show my true weakness. My low self esteem.

I didn't really speak much after lunch. I wasn't trying to think negative about myself but I couldn't help it. Had I really been gaining a lot of weight? I noticed over the years my jean size had went from a 0 to a 6. My stomach grew tight.

I quickly stood from my desk, grabbed my bag and ran out of class. By the time I reached the bathroom, I was ready to explode . Kayla was at the sink washing her hands when I barged in.

"Hey Cam." She said looking a little worried.

I couldn't even speak as I rushed into the first open stall that I saw. I immediately began throwing up. I felt horrible as my lunch left my body.

"Damn you aight Cam?" She asked me standing outside the stall.

I didn't reply as it came out.

"Do you want a nurse?" She asked me.

"No!" I said quickly.

"Aight." She said backing away.

I took deep breaths, trying to pull myself together. My stomach felt so bloated and greasy. After finally standing, I flushed the toilet and opened the stall door. Kayla was waiting by the sinks for me.

"What the hell, are you drinking between classes again?" She asked me, as she turned to look at herself in the mirror.

"No, I just felt sick." I told her, as I begin fixing my makeup.

"Pregnant?" She asked glancing at me.

"Bitch how?" I asked, laughing.

"I keep forgetting you a virgin girl, that's so unbelievable." She said.

"I don't see how." I laughed a little.

"You know it was rumors saying you lost ya v card in 6 grade when you started getting homeschooled? Somebody even swore they saw you pregnant that summer." She said.

I looked at her. "People will always talk about the pretty girl and it will always be rumors going around about me. It's life." I shrugged applying another coat of nude lipstick on.

I looked at myself in the mirror, not liking how tight my clothes looked on me. I was nearly popping out of my plaid button up and my ripped jeans looked as if I had fat bulging right through the slits. I looked over at Kayla to see she was already watching me.

"Do I look fat?" I had to ask.

She looked shocked. "What? Girl the only thing fat on you is that ass!" She said looking down at it.

My heart began racing. Any other time, I would twerk to that compliment but at that moment, I felt like she was trying to play me. I had really let Jade I get inside my head.

I turned to my side and looked at my body. My ass was so fat and sloppy it made my stomach drop.

"My ass is fat?" I said disgusted.

Just then my mouth grew moist as I felt myself about to throw up again. I rushed back into the stall and began throwing up again. I felt so disgusted as tears ran down my red face.

"You sure you okay?" Kayla asked from behind the door.

"Yes , I'm , good. I'll see you later ." I said between the process.

Kayla had made her way out the bathroom, giving me space. She could've at least gave me my purse out of the sink before she left though.