Saving Angelo

Saving Angelo

Copyright Statement:

© 2015 Saving Angelo. All rights reserved.

Copyright: Saving Angelo, including all chapters, prologues, epilogues and associated content is COPYRIGHTED. All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work, (rebelsymphony) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

(blah blah and the rest of the shit about castrating anyone who steals my work)

Description:

"What is the point in living, if I'm just one entity amongst billions of life-forms?"

Life, (to put it lightly) is a bottomless pit.

The majority of people envision it as a chasm of colour and light, where they fly through the never-ending vacuum, full blown grins and hair floating around them. No effort needed, they soar through life, leaving an impression of wealthy happiness on all they pass. These people, are said to be the lucky ones, those who have not been influenced by the real terrors of the bottomless pit of life.

However the minority of people do not have such an experience. These unfortunate souls envision this pit as an endless abyss of darkness, loneliness and depression. They do not fly. They fall. They fall, fall, fall, faces blank and spirits as black as a winter's night, hearts split like the devil. Do they leave any impression at all on the lives they led? I'll let you decide that.

Want to know what's so strange about this whole metaphor? When the former's lives are taken from them, they are completely, and utterly content. The whole period of their lives, from birth to death had been so perfect, they feel it is time for them to leave. They are happy.

Nevertheless, the latter's lives are also taken completely and utterly wilfully.

"What is the point in living, if I'm just one entity amongst billions of life-forms?"

I'll let you decide which group Angelo falls into.

© 2015 Saving Angelo, (rebelsymphony). All rights reserved.