Letter 34

Author's note: So yeah although I should be studying now, I'm writing the next update! This is so addicting! The story is taking a nice turn and I can't wait. Unfortunately this one is the last update, anyway mourne later, now its time to dive in the story.

Oh yes, dedicated to @aashnag for being this awesome reader and always leaving comments that made me smile like the Cheshire cat! Thanks love:)

p.s. listen to the song in the media box. Suits the chapter perfectly.. I've been listening to it at least 15 times. Yes, I'm a music freak.

"In these promises broken
Deep below
Each word gets lost in the echo
So one last lie I can see through
This time I finally let you
Go... "--Lost in the echo, Linking Park.

#Into_pieces

Dear Reader,

Few days passed.

My audition for the Musicana was coming close now. It was hardly a week and I had been practicing much. After college, with Tristan, after dinner every second that I could spare was going for practice.

"I've to go out for bringing some books from college. I'd be back soon.." With this Dexter went away leaving me thinking about the recent memories that we shared.

Every moment was like a bliss.

Tristan had come to our house for the piano class. Everything was going okay these days.

But...

"So I think that's it.. This tune is pretty good but you need to focus on the rhythm, sometimes its going offbeat."

I nodded to Tristan.

He was right. I was getting nervous with each day.

"You need to get things off your head Blossom. You need to relax.."

How could I? I have Musicana next week! Next week guys!!

"How about this..."

He started playing a tune and I remembered this was the tune which my mum played to me when I was young. Its called remembrance.

I was looking at him all the time he was playing the song. He nodded his head a bit and his dark brownish hair fell over his forehead and with a stroke he pushed it back.

He was an amazing pianist as well.

I closed my eyes and leaned against the piano but after sometime I realised he stopped playing it.