Letter 13

Author's note: This chapter is dedicated to Suganthii coz she made the new cover for my story.. Tell me guys don't you absolutely love it? I know, its awesome!! Go through her works, all of them are mind blowing.. Thank you dear :*

Dear Reader,

"Its not over yet! What do you think Dexter, I'll let you be the hero here?? NEVER!! She's mine.." He pushes me away and turns back at him.

No I didn't want him to..

My heart skipped a beat when I saw him holding my hands.. I saw his hand intertwine with my fingers.. I looked at our joined hands and then at him.. His eyes focused on Jake..

As he motioned forward towards him, that's when I stopped him. I didn't want him to fight with Jake.. Jake was a pathetic person and I didn't want Dexter in this mess.

I stopped him by holding his hand and he looked at me.

"For how long do you think you'll be with her, you bodyguard!! Keep her safe or else I'll just fu-" It was enough for Dexter to let go of my hand and motion towards him.

I ran after him and wrapped my arms around his body.. I had to stop him.. I was very well aware of Jake's intentions and this was just instigating Dexter.

"Oohh I'm so scared.." Jake raises his hands and pretends to get scared.
I heard Jake laugh and leave the room..

"Why did you stop me?" He turns back at me now.

I don't know.

I take his hand and move towards the door.. I wanted to get out of this sick place..
We walk towards his car and I realize I'm still walking with him hand in hand.. 

He didn't let it go.

When we were about to enter the car I felt a pull and I turned back and looked at him.. His hands reaching for the buttons of his shirt. . .
Wait what is he doing??
What the eff....

He was taking off his shirt.. Holy crap.

I placed my hand over my eyes.. I'm not seeing him without a shirt...
Don't look. Don't look. Don't you dare look Blossom..

"Take this. Your wet, go inside the car and change uhh-- I'd wait outside.. After that we're going home." Fortunately he was wearing a black T-shirt underneath the shirt.

Obviously you'd wait outside...

I went inside the car, it was a dark lane so I pulled up the window panes and put on his shirt.. His shirt was warm and had the whiff of his cologne. I felt better..

I saw him outside the car, his back facing  me and his hands in his pockets..

It happened again.. His presence, it made me feel good.. Better...

And it felt like I never wanted to lose him, cause he made feel this way.. He made me feel that he was now a part of my struggle.. He made me believe in him..

Its how he makes me feel... When I'm in a sort of issue or a problem and he comes, I just know I'll be okay..I've always had trust issues after what happened ten years ago and I confined myself within me.. But he made be believe that I could give in.. Again.. He gave me hope..
Its his one touch, and I feel enough.. I feel comforted..No one paid attention to me this way, but he did.. He made me feel special.. And I felt like I could only see through Dexter, the real side of Dexter... Only me..

I'm starting to... I like being with him.. Its like with him, I lose track of time.. I get to feel what's its like to fall back  and he's there to catch you.. Every.Single.Time..
Its like when I look back, I see him staring at me, making me experience the feeling of 'always'..

"Do you want me to take you home?" He asked starting the car.

I really couldn't face dad after what had happened today.. I needed time to get over with this. I nodded.

"Okay." He started to drive.. All the way I kept recapitulating what happened today, and it seemed to be like a nightmare..

How Jake touched me, the things that he said to me.. I was replaying it in my mind again and again.. And it was terrifying.. I closed my eyes and then looked at him.. The moonlight reflecting on his face, making his face visible..

He caught me staring but I caught him staring back...

He finally looks away and focused his sight on the road and drove all the way to this lane and I figured we were not going to his place either..

We stopped to this shabby place and he says, "We're here..we're home.."

Love Blossom:)

Author's note: Next update next week.. Guys I hope you'd wait for the update and not leave reading it:( My exams are knocking at the door, thus my updates would be slow..

I found the most perfect song for this chapter, named only hope and thus I've uploaded it in the media box.. Vote and comment guys:)
See ya:)