Letter 32

Dedicated to @cameron_dallas2 for being this super weird sister! You go girl!

Author's note: Surprise surprise! See you people love me so much that I'm back even before a week.( I'll not be having my phone this Sunday so I'm updating today) So how are you folks? I was wondering, due you guys even read the author's note or just jump into the story!? Haha:D Just very curious.

Guys I'm so close to 5K reads! Sometimes  I'm like God, are these people crazy or do I really possess good skills?? :P Much love, readers:)

p.s. do tell me what you think of the new cover!

#The_two_sides

"I would rather have one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it"-- Seth, City of Angels.

Dear Reader,

I changed my clothes and wrapped up my wet hair in a towel and came out to find who was at the door.

I heard Dex's voice meanwhile from the corridor.

"Hey,hi." Said the other voice.

"Uhh hi.. Do I know you from somewhere?" Dex said.

"Remember that chit chat on the bus?" He asked Dex.

"Oh yeah yeah. The guy on the phone."

I came running down the stairs. Please for the love of God, don't turn out the guy I'm least expecting right now.

"Its Tristan." I saw the figure shaking hands with Dexter.

Its being a long time that I had seen him. But I realized he is still the same. That stubble look, hair falling down his face I realised he looked distinguished.

"So is this the Blossom you were uhh..Talking about that day?" Dexter asked.

I shook my head at Tristan when he looked at me. He looked terribly hurt and he had eyes locked on mine. His jawline stiffened and with sigh he said, "Nah man, I see she yours.."

I sighed.

Dexter turned back and smiled at me, a I-am-proud-of-you smile. He walked back at me and took my hand and walked me with him to the door.

"You betcha. She's mine..I'm lucky."

Although I had always dreamt of this day, the day when he'll call me his. But seeing Tristan made me feel somewhat incomplete.