Letter 10

Author's note: Finally letter 10!! Yeah.. I'm so glad you guys are loving 'letters to you'.. Your votes and comments mean a lot to me..:) I'll try my best to make this story better guys! That's a promise:)
Happy reading:)

Dear Reader,

Few days passed.

First day of college.

I'm freaking nervous!! I know my friends would be there but... I dont know! Its just that I'm nervous about seniors and the whole college concept..

I entered the college campus ( again late), so I texted Jamie to meet me at the class. While I was walking up to my class, "Hey! Fresher!"

Ohh no...

I tried to walk up faster but they were faster than me.. "Ohh look at this guys! A fresher!!" A guy with three of his fellow mates came up to me.. "So what's your name?" One of them took my bag away.

Silence.

"What? I asked what is your name? Don't you understand English?" One of them took out all my books out and threw my bag away..
I tried to take my books back but they just wouldn't give it back!

"We asked you your name.. Unless you answer it, we'll not let you go." As they said I saw Dexter from the corner of my eyes walking into the campus...

I don't why it happens but his presence  makes me feel safe.. Its like I'm in a problem, not knowing what to do and then with just a glimpse my heart cries out, "look, he's here!"

He'd save me.

But he didn't. . .

Unknowingly he crosses the place where we were standing without even a glimpse at me, looking dazed and rather tired. He strolled towards the class and within a few seconds he disappeared.

"Hey, what are you looking here and there for?? Answer us!" One of them shouted suddenly.

"May I know what are you people doing here?? Four of you in my cabin right now." An elderly Lady walks up to us.

The four seniors disappeared with their heads down and the lady introduced, "I'm Mrs. Sweetwater, Dean of this college. You must be Miss Blossom?"

I nod my head immediately. "I've talked to your principal about you. Blossom, I understand your problem.. If you face any kind of trouble,feel free to come to my cabin.."

I entered the class, waved at Jamie while my eyes fixed on him... Something was wrong... Should I go and next to him? Would he tell me what happened to him? No what would Jamie think? Uhh no let it be..

*sigh*

I go up to the seat and next to him.. Jamie squinted her eyes at me.. The look on her face was enough for me to realise that she was imagining impossible stuff right now..

This girl.

The professor entered the class and we all stood up seeing him..
"Morning class. Please sit down."

Dexter didn't even bother to get up.

"Okay class so before I start teaching, I would like to inform you people about an upcoming project next month. You guys would be paired into ten groups and each of the groups would be sent to a factory to survey the production units..."